First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I get that. Just seems people are stressing. We're all in this together and I'm here for you all. I think everyone is pretty much ready, you had two years to prepare. And even if you do get an idea of "when", it can still go sideways.
I still haven't received my shipped email :ROFLMAO: and the built email said it wasn't going to be here until 24th-30th.
Best you're going to get is a ballpark idea, and let it ride.

I say torture us on the board, not the chat people. I'd be willing to bet those on the chat cant even afford a bronco (i would love to be wrong about this) and people won't let up on them, (it's not just our build week, they all do it).
Pass the time sharing info and what you are going to do, what you are looking to add, where you going to go (I'm going to Giant Eagle, wherever)

I think the "Amazonification" of instant gratification turns into frustration and that's not good for anyone.

Bronco won't change your life. I didn't drive the bronco today. Best part of my day was watching a tree blow in the wind for a half hour. It was amazing!

Like i said, I'm here for you and support you in this endeavor, let's stop the suffering:ROFLMAO: and be part of the solution.
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 1cdd5ff2a9e7bfefb160689ef4faf3fc
Sponsored

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you love it?
Absolutely yes so far. Only put on a few miles this evening, but delivery timing was great as we leave in the morning on a ~600 mile road trip.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm also trying to surprise my wife with it and figure out when I can sneak out, get the car and install my simple add ons for it with a friend's help without arousing suspicion.

I just want a general idea of the week to expect it in so I'm not running around like a chicken with its head cut off when it does actually arrive. I agree with your overall sentiment but I like to be organized and plan.
I understand you said your dealer isn't helpful, but now is the time to mend that bridge and start talking with them. Let them know about what you want to do, and have them help you get it done. They alone are the partner that can help you achieve your goal of a surprise.

Boboshempy

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone personally measured the true height of the 2-door ManSquatch with the hard top on? I would love to know if someone can kindly measure it...while I wait and prep the garage. (Mine is showing "Shipped", bulid on 05/10!)

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronco baby has made it to good olā€™ Delaware
Nice! Iā€™m hearing this Saturday the 28th for mine. My dealership is closed Saturdays, so I donā€™t know how thatā€™s gonna work šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Service is open, so I guess they can drop it off. Technically I already own it so I could just go grab it right?

Broncobuster13

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone personally measured the true height of the 2-door ManSquatch with the hard top on? I would love to know if someone can kindly measure it...while I wait and prep the garage. (Mine is showing "Shipped", bulid on 05/10!)
I measured it at 80 inches with the roof rack.

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Iā€™m hearing this Saturday the 28th for mine. My dealership is closed Saturdays, so I donā€™t know how thatā€™s gonna work šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Service is open, so I guess they can drop it off. Technically I already own it so I could just go grab it right?
šŸ’Æ

Sponsored

Onthegas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch 5/9/22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Bronco šŸŽ continues its first Route 66 trip from Chicago to LA as Railcar departed Franconia AZ at 5 am this morning. Googled BNSF rail yard šŸš‚ locations to find that one; just east of Needles, CA.

Update: Tuesday pm in Newberry Springs CA and Wednesday am Tehachapi. Heading to Richmond (SF Bay Area). Rail car TTGX982759

Anyone else getting that involved in tracking your baby? šŸ˜€

Last edited:

Broncobuster13

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™ve been off the forums for a few weeks so I missed about 50 pages of thread. Picked my 2 door mansquatch up Friday and instantly forgot any remorse I had about selling my Mustang. For anyone still waiting, donā€™t give up! I promise itā€™s entirely worth the wait!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™ve been off the forums for a few weeks so I missed about 50 pages of thread. Picked my 2 door mansquatch up Friday and instantly forgot any remorse I had about selling my Mustang. For anyone still waiting, donā€™t give up! I promise itā€™s entirely worth the wait!
Where at in ohio?

DaBarge

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022.5 Outer Banks, 2019 BMW X7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my built email this morning as well! Hope everyone else gets theirs today as well.

5/13 Blend - 987/1693

On 5/16 - Business day 1 after Blend Date

Mods popped early morning but I would have been an early Friday build.

Late at night it finally popped in the FordPass App with an Activate button

On 5/17 - Business day 2 after blend date

In the Ford Tracker a date was finally added to the In Production button of 5/16/2022 around 8:45 AM.

Tear tag in Modules website as of 8:45 Central - put in in the last 15 minutes as was blank at 8:30 AM.

On 5/18 - Business day 3 after blend date

Only thing changed was a few more items in the FordPass app, Journeys and Wi-Fi hotspot (not activated). Seems maybe the lux package modules being hooked up.

On 5/20 - Business Day 5 after blend date

Built email from Ford received at 3:41 AM Central time. Estimated June 20-26 to Tulsa

Ford Tracker still stuck in 'In Production' until about 8:45 AM, now shows built with a date of 5/19/2022.

OrderTrack.app shows awaiting shipment.

On 5/23 - Business Day 6 after blend date

9 PM Central - OrderTrack showed to In Transit.

An hour later Ford Pizza Tracker Showed Shipped

On 5/24 - Business Day 7 after Blend date, 678 days from initial pre-order on day 3.

Shipped email from Ford at 6:35 AM, new Date June 21-27 so just a 1 day slip.
Sponsored