First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
It made it there Wednesday . It’s killing me see people getting theres delivered . Im sittting on pins and needles
Damn. It’s been sitting there for 5 days? F that
Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine left blue island and arrived in Gibson, Indiana this morning. No idea what that means as far as getting closer to Granger but seems it’s at least moving some. It appeared that some folks were getting caught in blue island for a bit and that didn’t happen so I’m taking it as good news! Haha

Sponsored

emberseason

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another update on CSX.. Im sure it is on the truck now but it is in New Lisbon, WI about an hour away from me. Original ETA 6/5 - 6/11. Probably be delivered tomorrow so here’s hoping!

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is on final leg of railcar. Left around noon today from Jacksonville to Orlando. My delivery window is 6/6 - 6/11. And dealership is just 30 mins from rail yard so I’m really hoping to get that call in the coming days! 🤞🏼

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When did it leave MAP? I’m the build week after y’all (blend 5.17), but think we might be on the same train! Mine is going to Dallas, eta 6.14-6.20. Been at junction in BI since Monday. Finally found out today that Indiana Harbor Belt has it! Original rail car: TTGX994308 loaded on rail MAP from ramp 4 5.19, arrived in BI 5.22.

Any updates on your end where the railcar currently is? Still no updated info on my end.

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any updates on your end where the railcar currently is? Still no updated info on my end.
I didn't check over the holiday weekend. Trying to give my mind a break (unsuccessfully). As of Friday I was still just sitting there with no update. Will check closer to lunch time today.

Sponsored

Evergreen

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Zero FXS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Posted this once already but was hoping to get more responses...trying again. 🤷‍♂️

So....I'm build date 5/11 and i've received build date and shipped emails. Last known info is that its at ramp 5M in New Boston, MI since 5/16? I've checked many times since then and no railcar info available. Whats the consensus? Is there anyone else in this boat? Could it be just sitting at the plants railyard waiting for enough Broncos to go to the southeast? Mine has to make its way to Augusta, GA. Supposedly it needs to go to the Columbia, SC railhub. Just seems like a long time sitting 15 miles from the plant waiting on a ride home.....

Ever hear any update on the shipping? I'd imagine mine is probably hanging out somewhere right next to yours lol

emberseason

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So yeah definitely made too many assumptions yesterday. It was still on rail from New Lisbon, and it passed through my city to then be "Constructively placed" in Cottage Grove MN about an hour away the other direction, which I looked up means end of the rail line and will have to now be put on wheels to get to me. So now I just have to wait and see when someone decides to grab it. Original ETA 6/5-6/11. FUN

Skoolbus

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't check over the holiday weekend. Trying to give my mind a break (unsuccessfully). As of Friday I was still just sitting there with no update. Will check closer to lunch time today.
Yea I gotcha. My main thing was just wanting to see some progress from it just being stuck at Blue Island. Checked last with chat on Friday and all they could say was its location was still BI.

captainlillie

Outer Banks
First Name
Lillie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea I gotcha. My main thing was just wanting to see some progress from it just being stuck at Blue Island. Checked last with chat on Friday and all they could say was its location was still BI.
Ford chat:
"The railcar/vehicle has arrived at a 'hand-off' location in Blue Island, IL and is awaiting pick-up by the next rail carrier."
My ETA is still showing 6.14-6.20, so I haven't been pushed back at least.
Sponsored