Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Inter
My dealer informed me yesterday that my Bronco arrived. It has been almost 2-years since I placed my reservation. The blend date was 5/10/2022.

I went down this afternoon and picked up my Mansquatch. My dealer, Theodore Robins Ford, was outstanding. They honored MSRP and $400 in price protection. Please seek out Eddie C. at the dealership if you are in SoCal.

The 7-speed manual is a joy to row through the gears. I highly recommend ordering the 3-pedal version if you are on the fence. I am still pinching myself that itā€™s here.

Picsā€¦

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) PXL_20220602_220708753

Wow right down the street from me..... wheres mine at !! ahha looks awesome

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch / A7 / XC60 / Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure where the start of the original post is but the Ford pass points are pre-loaded and ready to go. Some have more points than others too. I've seen up to 120k points. Try not to blame your dealership because I don't think Ford actually clarified how to do this but I could be wrong. I do know at my store (which is tiny) I'm the only person who's figured it out. That said....

You as the customer must have your Ford Pass member ID number. If you have not created an account there's nothing for the dealership to see. It's FREE and simple. Your dealership needs that member ID from you to see if those points are there and waiting.

Dealership needs to go into FMC dealer and log into the Ford pass rewards member portal. They need your member ID to put in. Put it in the box on the top left and hit enter. The wheel spins and it brings up the consumer info for their Ford pass (there is no personal info in there that you as the consumer need to worry about) and scroll down the page to the bottom. There's a Ford pass points award sitting there and all they need to do is click it and in about a half second it will show in the consumer Ford pass app rewards.

The dealership has ZERO control over how many points you get or IF you get them at all. Ford has already loaded them for you.

Lastly, not every person at a dealership will have access to this page in fmc dealer. So, please don't yell at your salesperson as they probably don't have access and have no idea about it.
Thank you for the detailed info. Iā€™ll talk to my dealer again, but itā€™s strange that I received the 42k points a few days after delivery, but have not yet seen the 20k that I believe I should also get (Sept 2020 res date). My dealer says heā€™s only aware of 42k being received by their bronco customers and doesnā€™t know anything about another 20k. šŸ¤·

Sponsored

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the detailed info. Iā€™ll talk to my dealer again, but itā€™s strange that I received the 42k points a few days after delivery, but have not yet seen the 20k that I believe I should also get (Sept 2020 res date). My dealer says heā€™s only aware of 42k being received by their bronco customers and doesnā€™t know anything about another 20k. šŸ¤·
It's because it's 2 completely different things. Though to all of you it's the same. When you purchase a new Ford vehicle and pair your phone with the vehicle on the Ford pass app, activating your modem, and the dealership reports it in their smart Vincent as sold, Ford gives you the 42k points. It's automatic. These points are completely different. It's not automatic nor is it found in the same place. It's also not the same process. If a dealer hasn't paid attention to these announcements they'd be clueless. Being honest with all the Bronco announcements and changes I personally think most dealerships just assume it's the same process or missed the email. Ford decided to put these special points in a different spot so you can spend them prior to delivery of your vehicle if you wanted to. If your dealership needs help finding it for you have them reach out to me. I can walk them through the process in about 1 minute.

Sponsored

angkho

Black Diamond
First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m in the same boat. Mine arrived at its final rail destination a week ago. Sitting on the ground waiting for a truck. Frustrating being this close!

I feel your pain! Mine has been at rail yard since Monday. Got ā€œEmpty/Released by customerā€ since Tuesday! This part is hardest part for sure! SO close!

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's because it's 2 completely different things. Though to all of you it's the same. When you purchase a new Ford vehicle and pair your phone with the vehicle on the Ford pass app, activating your modem, and the dealership reports it in their smart Vincent as sold, Ford gives you the 42k points. It's automatic. These points are completely different. It's not automatic nor is it found in the same place. It's also not the same process. If a dealer hasn't paid attention to these announcements they'd be clueless. Being honest with all the Bronco announcements and changes I personally think most dealerships just assume it's the same process or missed the email. Ford decided to put these special points in a different spot so you can spend them prior to delivery of your vehicle if you wanted to. If your dealership needs help finding it for you have them reach out to me. I can walk them through the process in about 1 minute.
That makes sense. Iā€™ll talk to my dealer again. Thanks!

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my pic of it rolling off the line. New tires and leveling kit already here waiting for it. Just need Gibson Indiana to come thru and hustle up the shipping! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 8B493B41-A62F-480C-A995-FDEB02D8CC44
How long have you been stuck in Gibson? Tomorrow will be day 12 for me