First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just picked up from AutoNation Ford Bellevue. No games, honored MSRP and price protection.

Just 10 days shy of a full 2-year wait.

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 1630C000-0632-4F4B-9B6A-0C6956A49579
Glad you finally got it, and man I love that color! My next one will be eruption green for sure

Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I just asked ford chat for shipping info. She said it is in transit at ramp 37 in Omaha, Ne. I said great, does that mean it’s on a truck or waiting for one to take it to granger (since the railroad is now giving me the “empty released by customer” notification) and she responded with “your vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the dealership, can I help with anything else?” Such a big help! 😂😂😂

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man I can't believe people are still waiting for them-I've had mine for almost two weeks now, but for some reason feels a lot longer then that!

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I just asked ford chat for shipping info. She said it is in transit at ramp 37 in Omaha, Ne. I said great, does that mean it’s on a truck or waiting for one to take it to granger (since the railroad is now giving me the “empty released by customer” notification) and she responded with “your vehicle has been built and is being transported from the plant to the dealership, can I help with anything else?” Such a big help! 😂😂😂
It can't be more than a day or two more.

Sponsored

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man I can't believe people are still waiting for them-I've had mine for almost two weeks now, but for some reason feels a lot longer then that!
Mine has been sitting in a rail yard for a week now just waiting on a truck to bring it the hour and a half to my dealer.

Mserjohnb132

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another member on here was on the same railcar as me but they got theirs almost a week ago and mine’s still sitting at the rail yard waiting for delivery to the dealership. The waiting sucks when it’s this close.
Sponsored