First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah… we’ve had it for a few years now. They have them in Georgia and legend has it that there was an agreement between the QT family and the guy that runs the spinx gas stations here in SC.

The story is Spinx said they wouldn’t go to Georgia so QT wouldn’t come to SC. Well I think Spinx build a gas station in Georgia and the QT family is way more wealthy and decided to just move into SC.

I like QT better anyway, So it works out.
We’ve been building QT’s all over the place here in central TX. Very lucrative for us, burying their fuel tanks 🤑
Sponsored

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
We’ve been building QT’s all over the place here in central TX. Very lucrative for us, burying their fuel tanks 🤑
That’s how you buy your toys? I need to find a new way to make money haha. I work too much.

They’re starting to build Buc-ees near me.

OP
OP
Sooner

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Buc-ees is awesome, but none in Oklahoma. QT is great they are headquartered in Tulsa.

BBBronco

Base
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s how you buy your toys? I need to find a new way to make money haha. I work too much.

They’re starting to build Buc-ees near me.
Lol yup. We’ve done quite a few Buc-ees as well. Not a lot of telebelts in operation in the Southeast apparently, so we’ve traveled as far as Florida

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol yup. We’ve done quite a few Buc-ees as well. Not a lot of telebelts in operation in the Southeast apparently, so we’ve traveled as far as Florida
That’s pretty cool. I work for an insurance company and my dad owns a pizza place that I work at as well.

At least until I can get my onlyfans off the ground.

Sponsored

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
They came in the next day and I put them on this morning. Had to cover up those pinch welds but I hate steps, these were perfect solution.
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 4F853F8F-2BC8-40AD-AB70-E60C93675517
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 4F853F8F-2BC8-40AD-AB70-E60C93675517
Hell yeah, I’m getting them as well. Don’t intend to ever need them. But they make it look way better.

I’m supposed to get 100k points for switching to MIC roof from mod top. I plan on getting those and maybe the brush guard.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 weeks stuck at Richmond California holding pens awaiting trucking over the Sierra Nevada to Carson City. Sales folks say it’ll be here by next week. Pics soon!
Mine sat at richmond with your for a week too .
Got it now and its awesome so glad I waited for the right one
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 20220608_132600

Sponsored

Onthegas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basemansquatch 5/9/22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Br
Mine sat at richmond with your for a week too .
Got it now and its awesome so glad I waited for the right one
20220608_132600.jpg
Trying to be patient here. Your wheels look really good! I’m sure you’ve been busy installing stuff. I have a bunch of work to do on mine but gonna keep the stock SAS wheels.

Hey Sooner, I flew my family across the country earlier this week and overnighted in Altus Oklahoma. Had a Whattaburger and then soft serve custard at Braums. Two good reasons to do a reverse grapes of wrath move!

Last edited:

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally arrived and took delivery.

I used this check list to look over my bronco. It was helpful as I found the following things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...eqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit#heading=h.xrq3bm1urd9y

1. Front bumper - not straight, see photo
2. Rear bumper had a cut in it, this was from transporting
3. incorrect dip stick for a 2.7 - https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...city-maximum-fill-amount-mystery-🕵🏻‍♂️.45886/

My dealership was two hours away, so I got a good chance to drive it on the freeway. It is amazing and still feels surreal, 696 days and the wait is finally over.

Doing a two inch suspension lift (rough country) and bridgestone 295/70R18. Keeping the wheels that came with it, but new tires. Excited to get these things done.
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Bronco 1
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Bronco 2
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) left side
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) right side

ThaSunn

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Mustang GT, 22' Jeep Cherokee, 22' BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally arrived and took delivery.

I used this check list to look over my bronco. It was helpful as I found the following things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...eqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit#heading=h.xrq3bm1urd9y

1. Front bumper - not straight, see photo
2. Rear bumper had a cut in it, this was from transporting
3. incorrect dip stick for a 2.7 - https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...city-maximum-fill-amount-mystery-🕵🏻‍♂️.45886/

My dealership was two hours away, so I got a good chance to drive it on the freeway. It is amazing and still feels surreal, 696 days and the wait is finally over.

Doing a two inch suspension lift (rough country) and bridgestone 295/70R18. Keeping the wheels that came with it, but new tires. Excited to get these things done.
Congrats! I assume the dealer is going to correct the things you found?

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We documented the issues and then will go from them. Since my dealership is far away will try and work with a local dealer to fix the issues.
Sponsored