• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey 5 Badlands stock wheels with TPMS and 285/70/17 BFG tires $1200 OBO

JerseyMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Takeoffs that I replaced with sas wheels and tires. These are like new with TPMS, I took them off after about a month ownership of the bronco. the 4 have around 1000 miles on them and the spare is brand new.
great upgrade for a base, Big Bend or Outer Banks and will fit all of them stock as per what I have read. These will just bolt up and have TPMS so no need to swap them from your stock set.

$1200 OBO, located in central NJ

Ford Bronco 5 Badlands stock wheels with TPMS and 285/70/17 BFG tires $1200 OBO IMG_0276

Ford Bronco 5 Badlands stock wheels with TPMS and 285/70/17 BFG tires $1200 OBO IMG_0277

IMG_0326.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

smiths65

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 RAM1500 BigHorn
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea what load factor these are?
Basically looking for the ply count.
Probably will just toss the rubber & get some 10-ply
Would you be willing to take $1k?

OP
OP

JerseyMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
C-rated, not sure ply count, they are the same BFG's made for wranglers and f150 raptor and bronco raptor.

unless you are towing really heavy they should be ok, they are still LT rated.

OP
OP

JerseyMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tire rack lists them as 6-ply

Sponsored

NJBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Bravo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazing deal. I’m selling the exact same setup but at a slightly higher price point. If someone misses on this steal let me know!!

OP
OP

JerseyMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands