• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York 5 Badlands wheels, tires, TPMS and Badlands suspension for sale

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have 5 standard Badlands 33 “ wheels, tires, all mounted with TPMS and less than 2500 miles. Also my OEM non - Sas Badlands suspension. This is off a 2 door 2.3 BL? Asking 1600 for wheels and tires and 1200 for suspension. Can’t ship but would probably deliver somewhere local to Long Island, NYC, CT, Westchester, NJ but would have to borrow a truck or rent a Home Depot. Prefer local pick up.
Sponsored

OP
OP

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still have these. Prefer pick up but willing to meet Locally. Make offer

OP
OP

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
will let these wheels and tires go for $1400. If you want the suspension $1000. Come get them!

Jcl1225

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you go off road with these wheels/tires?

Sponsored
OP
OP

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, only on pavement. They are in perfect condition with less than 2500 miles.

OP
OP

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent you a DM.
I have someone I know interested locally. Will let you know if it falls through. In the meantime, you might want to post more. Join date 2 days ago and only a couple of posts is a red flag for any forum classified transactions. Usually the WTB threads are the issue but people are going to be hesitant to do a transaction with anyone without forum history. usually forums require a minimum post count before you can DM/PM, but guess thats not the case on B6g.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have 5 standard Badlands 33 “ wheels, tires, all mounted with TPMS and less than 2500 miles. Also my OEM non - Sas Badlands suspension. This is off a 2 door 2.3 BL? Asking 1600 for wheels and tires and 1200 for suspension. Can’t ship but would probably deliver somewhere local to Long Island, NYC, CT, Westchester, NJ but would have to borrow a truck or rent a Home Depot. Prefer local pick up.
Which 33" tires are those, Goodyear Territory MT or BF Goodrich AT? Where in NY? I can't use your 2dr Suspension on a 4dr, AFAIK

OP
OP

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wheels and tires sold. suspension pending sale.
Sponsored