First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He does mention electrical gremlins at the end of the video too. Hope they sort that crap out .
Sponsored

royalkcprime

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram Rebel / 1967 Pontiac Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ditto. I have not been able to enjoy a good Bronco vidya in a while. Just aggravates me.. Reminds me that its now BEEN A SOLID @#$%^@#$^% YEAR since I reserved.
I test drove a 2 door outer banks this past weekend! It sealed the deal!!! No more wondering or having to watch good and poor reviews! Check your local Ford they may have their DEMO in so you can put you anxiety to ease.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The nanny chime for the seat belts is one of my huge pet peeves in cars. My Nissan Xterra is great. Doesn't have one. My Challenger is okay. It won't chime for quite a while. Our Mazda and Hyundai and (previous) Toyota are a pain in the ass. Chime almost immediately if you start moving the car. We shouldn't need that level of assistance. If we die in our driveway then that's on us.

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep I looked at tonight had a sky-one-touch roof. Thing was awesome. I don’t know why Ford didn’t replicate this😖
That thing is awful. It’s just a big sun roof with top still on. Get the top and doors off like a Jeep/Bronco should be!

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

if it helps, he was loaned a first edition for a week and complained that removing the rear hard top was a two person job.

also pretty obvious he hadn’t viewed any of multiple videos on how to reinstall the doors
Or cared to notice the passenger side too section goes in first. I made it about half way through the video.

Just want my FE!

On a positive note… y’all notice the door hinges were painted nicely?

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worthless.

First video showing his ineptness with the review. In the first 5 minutes…we hear about his golf clubs twice and is surprised it takes 2 people to lift up the back half of the hard top, that tail gate is so heavy while he’s flopping it around with one hand and in his words “could be the aluminum door or the spare tire”? I gave up after that.

Second video is him and the host comparing what they are drinking and they’re making excuses for fumbling with the doors, in his words it takes 2 people…I watched a girl do it by herself at a local dealer.

OP, he’s not an owner he clearly says it at the beginning of the video. Change the title.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

23 minutes for ten bullets? Pull your finger out of your ass. You're not that interesting.

530Squatch

Badlands
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 HD Silverado Duramax Turbo Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IDK folks, I liked the videos. Yeah I FF through the door assembly during the 1st video, but the 2nd one was kinda fun. Just chat about most stuff we already knew, I suppose, but damn, I'll take just about anything these days!

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious; who in their right mind would let someone use/borrow their FE for a week to drive how they want so they can make a video about it??? Now just lamenting, but his 5 dislikes were pretty weak.
Starting with not putting the roof panels on in order, then(guessing) didn't use the indexing pin for the lower hinge to install the doors (read the manual) (Ashley @618TRVLWILD , I don't think you'll have an issue); the Hydraulic strut is on the rear door for a reason (1. you have 100+ lbs in tire/wheel/door, 2. it should have some resistance - ever had your door get caught by a wind gust???); the messy engine bay? can't argue that one - it's a mess both the V6 or I4 is what it is, still nitpicky it's modern vehicle nothing fancy about present day engine bays - get a classic ; and the chimes/idiot lights - well it's not a 1st gen all manual operated classic as for seatbelt chime, my tundra does the same if my door is open and the truck is moving. again nitpicky.
I digress; I just want my Bronco, and I know It'll still be next year until I see it. maybe...

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Watching him putting that door on gives me anxiety for myself. It might be hard….😬🤨🧐
I've mentioned to you in the past that it won't be easy. Keep in mind the weight difference on the doors of the 2-dr vs. 4-dr, there will be an additional 10 lbs (4-dr front weighs 60 lbs.). Also note that the height of the Sasquatch causes the buyer to lift the door even with their shoulders (avg. height individual). Lifting 70 lbs from the ground to the waist isn't a problem as the lower back and leg muscles are used to leverage the lift. But carrying through the lift to the shoulder height is much more difficult as you are relying on the shoulders and upper back muscles. There is a reason why Ford has not shown the 2-dr door removal.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Worthless.

First video showing his ineptness with the review. In the first 5 minutes…we hear about his golf clubs twice and is surprised it takes 2 people to lift up the back half of the hard top, that tail gate is so heavy while he’s flopping it around with one hand and in his words “could be the aluminum door or the spare tire”? I gave up after that.

Second video is him and the host comparing what they are drinking and they’re making excuses for fumbling with the doors, in his words it takes 2 people…I watched a girl do it by herself at a local dealer.

OP, he’s not an owner he clearly says it at the beginning of the video. Change the title.
did you watch the part where is says he is doing this review as a normal customer who buys a bronco...not like the experienced off roader? he said there are plenty of videos like that already, 90% of customers won't watch any of these video before they do this stuff..like asking a guy to read direction of assembly (not gonna happen) and that why he chose to do it like this.

Some of you guys on here are straight boners about other people trying to help out..

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm curious; who in their right mind would let someone use/borrow their FE for a week to drive how they want so they can make a video about it??? Now just lamenting, but his 5 dislikes were pretty weak.
Starting with not putting the roof panels on in order, then(guessing) didn't use the indexing pin for the lower hinge to install the doors (read the manual) (Ashley @618TRVLWILD , I don't think you'll have an issue); the Hydraulic strut is on the rear door for a reason (1. you have 100+ lbs in tire/wheel/door, 2. it should have some resistance - ever had your door get caught by a wind gust???); the messy engine bay? can't argue that one - it's a mess both the V6 or I4 is what it is, still nitpicky it's modern vehicle nothing fancy about present day engine bays - get a classic ; and the chimes/idiot lights - well it's not a 1st gen all manual operated classic as for seatbelt chime, my tundra does the same if my door is open and the truck is moving. again nitpicky.
I digress; I just want my Bronco, and I know It'll still be next year until I see it. maybe...
I am loaning my FE the first or second week to a youtuber if he chooses..Some people can not get access to this vehicle and as a community we should help each other out...so he is coming into town and we will switch vehicles and god bless him...what is great about community, is we have each others back...interesting concept many do not understand today!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs