Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like another lack of experience made the doors tricky but if I need another person’s help to get the fronts on (if I lift it) then so be it. Him not knowing how to get the roof panels gives me more confidence with the doors cause that’s a basic concept.

I completely disagree about the rear clamshell needing to be easier.It’s already smaller than the Jeep’s and if there were more places for it to divide into that would just be more spots for potential failure/water leaks.

The rear tailgate is wonky having messed with one myself but it just takes a bit of learning. I’d rather have it be more stiff than too loose and slam into me/a car behind me if the truck was parked facing uphill.

I currently have a ‘15 Fiesta ST and am already used to the chimes. Came from an ‘05 WRX that you could open the door and jump out and it wouldn’t make a single chime. You get used to it and tune it out eventually. If you have a passenger that doesn’t want to put on a seatbelt initially I make damn sure they do cause it gets so damn annoying lol.

The parking brake may automatically turn off when going into drive. I’d be really surprised if it doesn’t. My gf’s ‘19 Santa Fe has one that automatically turns on and will automatically turn off once you take it out of park. Pretty seamless operation unless you try to slam it into drive .5 seconds after starting.
Sponsored

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happens if it's not buckled? Just a chime keeps sounding, or something else?

EDIT: Starting at 20:22 when he goes into his chimes rant he says with doors off when you start it up he had notifications and the emergency brake on... but then later says no issue like that with doors on.

Last edited:

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL, you don't want to come off as snarky and I sound arrogant because I spoke of community and you feel you can one up me because you we're military...LOL you are now the judge of who is and who is not deserving?.. who is arrogant again dude? Thank you for your service. SEMFER FI!

The military I was involved in would slap the shit out of you for crying so much! or were you in the Navy?

God Bless you and yours!
Actually Marine, you willingness to bash a sister service of ours does make you sound arrogant. I was not one up-ing you when I mentioned my military service - it was to show that I am very aware of community to which I am still involved with. And you say I'm crying because I gave an opinion, (something 98% of this forum is filled with) on a video where I thought the negatives were nit-picky, but you tell me we need more community. No, not crying, annoyed and tired, and honestly getting tired of waiting for my Bronco.

Further, yes in my circle I do get to choose who is deserving of what I want to give. That is a freedom we all have - choice. You have the very same, until our time is up - something we don't get to choose.

You are making a choice to share your Bronco with someone, and that's great. I'm happy you have the faith to lend/loan your FE to a stranger (for all I know). I will choose not to share my Bronco with a stranger, however, I will gladly share it with enthusiasm to friends and family and any B6G member who may still be waiting on theirs.

While it won't matter to you, of my 27.5 years servicing in the Air Force; 23.5 was in maintenance working guided munitions systems and equipment, and the final 4 was as First Sergeant taking care of others.

Thank you for your Service Marine - SEMPER FI and God speed.

Cheers.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The nanny chime for the seat belts is one of my huge pet peeves in cars. My Nissan Xterra is great. Doesn't have one. My Challenger is okay. It won't chime for quite a while. Our Mazda and Hyundai and (previous) Toyota are a pain in the ass. Chime almost immediately if you start moving the car. We shouldn't need that level of assistance. If we die in our driveway then that's on us.
I have you beat. On my Abarth it will scream at you with like a 5 second long siren if you dare to turn the ignition without already being buckled (regardless of the fact that you aren't even moving yet).

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ditto. I have not been able to enjoy a good Bronco vidya in a while. Just aggravates me.. Reminds me that its now BEEN A SOLID @#$%^@#$^% YEAR since I reserved.
Just curios, have you received a build date yet? Weren't you a day one or two reservation?

Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curios, have you received a build date yet? Weren't you a day one or two reservation?
Yes sir.

A build date that has slipped from beginning of July to end of August.

I reserved in the first 90 minutes. Just too many deadly sins to get it built very quickly apparently.

2.7, Badlands, Sasquatch, lux, MIC top 4 door.

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Actually Marine, you willingness to bash a sister service of ours does make you sound arrogant. I was not one up-ing you when I mentioned my military service - it was to show that I am very aware of community to which I am still involved with. And you say I'm crying because I gave an opinion, (something 98% of this forum is filled with) on a video where I thought the negatives were nit-picky, but you tell me we need more community. No, not crying, annoyed and tired, and honestly getting tired of waiting for my Bronco.

Further, yes in my circle I do get to choose who is deserving of what I want to give. That is a freedom we all have - choice. You have the very same, until our time is up - something we don't get to choose.

You are making a choice to share your Bronco with someone, and that's great. I'm happy you have the faith to lend/loan your FE to a stranger (for all I know). I will choose not to share my Bronco with a stranger, however, I will gladly share it with enthusiasm to friends and family and any B6G member who may still be waiting on theirs.

While it won't matter to you, of my 27.5 years servicing in the Air Force; 23.5 was in maintenance working guided munitions systems and equipment, and the final 4 was as First Sergeant taking care of others.

Thank you for your Service Marine - SEMPER FI and God speed.

Cheers.
I can not argue these points. Other than if you are telling me you never made a Navy crack, I question your service. JK , Godspeed on your Bronco and God Bless America.

• Love
Reactions: JAC

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can not argue these points. Other than if you are telling me you never made a Navy crack, I question your service. JK , Godspeed on your Bronco and God Bless America.
LOL! I've spent many days with my brother and sister services bashing on each other. It's quite fun and good spirited. Cheers to you, its 5 somewhere time for a beer.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me or does this guy just seem whiny?

Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes sir.

A build date that has slipped from beginning of July to end of August.

I reserved in the first 90 minutes. Just too many deadly sins to get it built very quickly apparently.

2.7, Badlands, Sasquatch, lux, MIC top 4 door.
My build date slipped three times but it appears I have been built this week. Im also a 2.7, MIC, 4dr, Tow Package

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My build date slipped three times but it appears I have been built this week. Im also a 2.7, MIC, 4dr, Tow Package
Thats amazing. Can't even imagine how excited you are. I'm months out and going nuts already.
Sponsored