Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it's been 5000 miles already! Imagine that... It's rained a lot, like a lot!! We've done a lot of offroad... Delt with some rattles, fixed some squeeks... Played with some modes and it's been my daily driver for three months getting better than advertised gas mileage! Here's how he's done in the rain and as a daily! Also been a hell of a fishin buddy! 🤗

Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Tell me you love your Bronco without telling me you love your Bronco…

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So it's been 5000 miles already! Imagine that... It's rained a lot, like a lot!! We've done a lot of offroad... Delt with some rattles, fixed some squeeks... Played with some modes and it's been my daily driver for three months getting better than advertised gas mileage! Here's how he's done in the rain and as a daily! Also been a hell of a fishin buddy! 🤗

What was your route? Love the scenery! Would love to drive along this route!!!

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What was your route? Love the scenery! Would love to drive along this route!!!
That's just up beside Harrison lake then down number seven to the nicomen and the inch Creek Hatchery/ logging road. 🙂

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty cool stuff. And good to see it is holding out and everything works as intended. Love the scenery.
Gotta ask, though. Because around here it we had that much rainfall coming off the mountains at once right next to the road, we would have it filling up the ditch and washing across. What the heck kind of runoff management do you Canadians have going on up there!? You pretty much had Niagara Falls in several places on that cliffside and you guys are like "Oh, that's pretty cool."
Here cars would be washed over into the lake with all of that.
Love the wheel/tire choice, looks great on that A51.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty cool stuff. And good to see it is holding out and everything works as intended. Love the scenery.
Gotta ask, though. Because around here it we had that much rainfall coming off the mountains at once right next to the road, we would have it filling up the ditch and washing across. What the heck kind of runoff management do you Canadians have going on up there!? You pretty much had Niagara Falls in several places on that cliffside and you guys are like "Oh, that's pretty cool."
Here cars would be washed over into the lake with all of that.
Love the wheel/tire choice, looks great on that A51.
Haha.. yeah I wasn't getting that close to the edge of the road to look this time around. But on the paved roadways I believe I have seen in the past that it's like a wide concrete funnel into a huge pipe that goes under the road. Up in the mountains its just a ditch with a pipe buried.. but with enough rain that gets buggered up and washes out to. They do this in spots that been a problem over the years, seems like they've got most of them down... But with this much rain I bet there's going to be lots of slides creating a bunch of new areas of interest and cleanup.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I drove a soft-top BL at the Bronco Rodeo in New Hampshire. It rained the entire time, but the Bronco was insanely capable even on wet rocks. On the soft-top, the water comes through the door or window when you open it and it's pretty frustrating. I also noticed a lot of road noise in the rear too. I am sticking with the hardtop with that experience. I figured I've waited this long...might as well get the one I want. Hopefully, it's a 2022. But awesome video! Looks like a good time!

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Awesome video! Granted, I understand the path is rough, but is sure sounds like a rattly truck. Was most of it coming from the top, or the tailgate? Or both?

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome video! Granted, I understand the path is rough, but is sure sounds like a rattly truck. Was most of it coming from the top, or the tailgate? Or both?

Pretty sure it's the tailgate and the wrenches I have in the storage back there. I just expect it so it doesn't really bug me. On road it's quiet

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it possible to write down a summary for those who don't have 15 minutes to spend trying to find "
How has the Bronco and the soft top been?
"

These posts are becoming clickbait just like almost everything out there, which is why some people like me are still on forums, we don't want to spend 25 minutes watching a video to see what was the MPG or 15 minutes to find out if the soft top leaked or was bad.

I appreciate your content as I have a soft top myself but I don't appreciate those clickbait posts.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it possible to write down a summary for those who don't have 15 minutes to spend trying to find "
How has the Bronco and the soft top been?
"

These posts are becoming clickbait just like almost everything out there, which is why some people like me are still on forums, we don't want to spend 25 minutes watching a video to see what was the MPG or 15 minutes to find out if the soft top leaked or was bad.

I appreciate your content as I have a soft top myself but I don't appreciate those clickbait posts.
Well, pretty much everything you wanted to see was in the first 2 mins of the video. Lol Sooo I don't see how it's clickbait. Review, footage, closer... That's how it went. How else should the video be made? So you didn't watch it but came on here to bitch how it was made? Just wondering... Lol
Sponsored