TxAg08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I want is the headliner and paint protection on my 2.7 BL Sasquatch. I hope Ford sees all the times they killed my options when I add the 2.7.
I’m thinking the same thing JXC. Ford is forcing me into a few compromises and I hope they’re not misinterpreting all that data.

I’d like to get a manual badlands with the bigger motor. The only reason I’m even looking at the badlands is for the High package to get the extra noise dampening and the larger touchscreen (it looks better in the dash). I definitely think the auto sway bar disconnect, position sensitive shocks, and 360 camera are all overkill and extra things to break.

I’d be happy with a Black Diamond if I could spec it the way I’d like, but I think that’s part of the game Ford is playing to get us to spend more $$. Just wish the top trim actually had a nice interior.
Of course I’m probably odd since I also wish that they offered an obnoxious baby blue color as loud as cyber orange (would look so great with a set of old school aluminum pro comp wheels and white letter tires)

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This one? It goes with the seats I thought.
3FEBEEEC-FE92-4026-9983-7F58A5234052.jpeg
It doesn't look too bad in that CGI, but check out the BroncoNation video.

The dash is bronze. A mess.

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You have to get a Badlands to get that combo. So actually forcing you to spend more money on the BL trim.
You misunderstood me. I will not be bullied into buying an automatic transmission. I want the mid package but I will not be spending way more money that I do not have on a higher trim level just to get a few more minor options through Ford. I will spend less than intended.

Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Except like 3 of those are me... and I'm not buying one. I won't pay for options that I don't want or color trims that I can't change. Disappointed, sure. But the other big deciding factor was that I don't want another $4k repair bill for a tiny leak in the auto transmission. Repair costs on a new truck are miserable. I'll just get an EB and do all the wrenching myself. Saves money.

Trackster

Base
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, F350, Gt500, Boss302
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why wouldn’t the paint colors be the same for all models?
I just want a base model but I like the Cactus color.
Hey Ford you paying attention?

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bad part is no power seats with that color choice.
I understand that leather is always power - so either colorway appears powered.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I understand that leather is always power - so either colorway appears powered.
Hopefully B & P is wrong. I'd rather not have to choose Navy Pier to get power seats. The pic below shows a manual seat lever.
Ford Bronco 500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. no power

They Call Me Bacon

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Pony, 99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure if they had the option to get manual with Sasquatch, the manual builds would be much higher than 10%. It's crazy to announce an option then try to gather data without the options you've announced.
Sponsored