James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious as to how much different the 7MT take rate would be if the B&P didn't block certain configurations that haven't been restricted by Ford (manual w/mid package, ManSquatch).

I know ManSquatch will be added later, but the mid package config error is weird. Badlands can do it but no other trims? It's my understanding that you could get the mid package w/7MT, you just obviously couldn't do remote start. I, for one, didn't select the manual on some builds because it kept rejecting it, so I priced it with the mid package anyways to estimate costs. I bet the take rate is actually higher than 10%
I totally agree... should we take it upon ourselves as a "keep the manual alive" challenge and we all build 1 manual bronco per hour to get the stats up?...:ROFLMAO:

Maybe that will prompt them to increase the availability or options?...
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd be fine with two-tone seats and whatever, but that bronze dash in the OBX is haunting my dreams ... and not in a good way.
The bronze dash or blue interior both killed the OBX for me completely. I can't believe they didn't offer a standard black or brown option for the interior of the outer banks.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

500k builds is deceiving because I've personally built about 25 especially when one had the spinning wheel, I'd close and try again.

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was planning on getting the badlands, but after messing with B&P I think I’ll be going with the Wildtrack. If you don’t need the sway bar disconnect it’s the way to go. The under armor can easily added on with aftermarket parts. This will be for my wife and she won’t be needing the disconnect. I’m saving about $4000 going with the wildtrack. That was a surprise to me.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I totally agree... should we take it upon ourselves as a "keep the manual alive" challenge and we all build 1 manual bronco per hour to get the stats up?...:ROFLMAO:

Maybe that will prompt them to increase the availability or options?...
You are wise beyond your years
Ford Bronco 500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. 300px-Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I'd assume if you like A51, like myself, you're in luck. If that's what they're building then I would also assume that's what's going to dealers first.

I can see it going both ways though.

Meaning I can see it taking longer to get if you have to wait behind a queue of other A51s.

Damn I'm so confused.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd be thrilled to see a black only interior option on the WT, to give a single 2 tone option for cloth or leather is a disgrace at 60k.

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I'm one of the customers that started with Wildtrak but moved to Badlands. "A better fit" is one way to say it but more specifically, I switched because I don't like the Wildtrak interior options. Mentioning this just in case Ford is listening....
Yea. They can skip the Wildtrak hood graphic too.

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chrome on Windows 10 - here's what mine looks like :D

Ford Bronco 500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. 1603812796378

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I'd assume if you like A51, like myself, you're in luck. If that's what they're building then I would also assume that's what's going to dealers first.

I can see it going both ways though.

Meaning I can see it taking longer to get if you have to wait behind a queue of other A51s.

Damn I'm so confused.
They’re not going to run out of paint so I don’t think color will be the bottleneck item on your configuration. I’m willing to bet SASQ will be the limiting factor on builds. Hopefully they use this B&P insight to plan ahead for component supply. Don’t tell me 5 months from now that you didn’t have enough tires on hand because you “didn’t expect Sasquatch popularity”....

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve messed around a lot with trims and options just for S&G, that I definitely don’t plan on buying so not sure how accurate that will convert to actual purchases.
Oh in Fords eyes it will convert the same way all 190,000 will convert to orders? I mean I’m sure none of us actually built more than one trim. I’m sure none of us built the most expensive Bronco just to see what it comes out to. Lol same way as I’m sure a majority of us didn’t order 2 reservations but only keeping 1. I said it before and I’ll say it again, All this data they have means pretty much nothing until we actually order our Broncos. Then they can get a real picture when only 1% order manuals and they cancel the manual transmission so that way I can have a super rare manual 21 bronco?

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I TRIED to build something several times just to seee what trim had what interiors. Totally frustrated with WT interiors since I wanted a WHITE WT and the single selection on cloth and leather dictated multicolored and camo seats, a colored dash and A51 stitching... FORCED me to build Badlands for a better interior but still cringing on the neon cyber orange trim there, but at least black seats and dash. However, I DO NOT WANT A BL and will not buy one. Yes, I live 45 minutes from the Rubicon in Tahoe but with a wife, 6 year old daughter and a new golden puppy; I want SPORT for fun desert washboard road running, no rock crawling. Hopefully, will never need a FSD (front swaybar disconnect) and want to tour with the family and have some fun in BAJA mode. I reserved the highest trim WT level expecting to have the MOST choices and was shocked that FE and WT forced you into a mutilcolor mess.

Farley/Ford: Just tell me if I am out to 2022 or 2023 when I can order a fully loaded WHITE WT Lux with light colored white/grey vinyl like was shown in the prototypes:
Ford Bronco 500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. Bronco all white

Ford Bronco 500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-2-2
Ford Bronco 500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1-1
Sponsored