First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, I TRIED to build something several times just to seee what trim had what interiors. Totally frustrated with WT interiors since I wanted a WHITE WT and the single selection on cloth and leather dictated multicolored and camo seats, a colored dash and A51 stitching... FORCED me to build Badlands for a better interior but still cringing on the neon cyber orange trim there, but at least black seats and dash. However, I DO NOT WANT A BL and will not buy one. Yes, I live 45 minutes from the Rubicon in Tahoe but with a wife, 6 year old daughter and a new golden puppy; I want SPORT for fun desert washboard road running, no rock crawling. Hopefully, will never need a FSD (front swaybar disconnect) and want to tour with the family and have some fun in BAJA mode. I reserved the highest trim WT level expecting to have the MOST choices and was shocked that FE and WT forced you into a mutilcolor mess.

Farley/Ford: Just tell me if I am out to 2022 or 2023 when I can order a fully loaded WHITE WT Lux with light colored white/grey vinyl like was shown in the prototypes:
Bronco all white.png

2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-2-2.jpg
2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1-1.jpg
Can you sasquatch an OBX to the same configurations as the Wildtrak?
Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the article:
"Gruber explained...it's interesting to see manual-equipped Broncos checking in at 10 percent."

AND IT WOULD BE A BUNCH MORE IF FORD ALLOWED Manual AND MID...jackass!
Or Manual Sasquatch or manual 2.7 Sasquatch haha.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the article:
"Gruber explained...it's interesting to see manual-equipped Broncos checking in at 10 percent."

AND IT WOULD BE A BUNCH MORE IF FORD ALLOWED Manual AND MID...jackass!
Just skew the numbers click on them numerous times to make the add/remove the options.

they’re basically just 1’s and 0’s, anyway

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once its built just drag the link off of the address bar and drop it on your desktop. Clicking it will bring up your completed build. Each time you make changes you want to keep drop another updated link.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you sasquatch an OBX to the same configurations as the Wildtrak?
Yes but the 4 interior choice ALL have either Navy Pier or Roast, no Black... So just as useless.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Huh. They're watching us use B&P, eh?

Did they watch me come *this* close to throwing my laptop across the room when I couldn't add Mid pkg to a Big Bend with the stick shift? Or when I couldn't at least get a price for a ManSquatch? Or when I discovered 4-door Base models were forced into the automatic?

No? Go figure. This sort of story pitching to media outlets is only going to reinforce the marketing team's confirmation bias. You can't see the full picture of what take rates are going to be with this tool if you don't have all options available for us to play with...

Wonder if they're watching what the bounce rate is from Bronco B&P to www.jeep.com and www.toyota.com...

Last edited:

ixax

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 6MT ACLB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From the article...

On our side, we will say it's interesting to see manual-equipped Broncos checking in at 10 percent. That's much higher than typical manual take-rates for autos these days, and Ford also says two-door Broncos are about 33 percent of all reservations.
This percentage would have been exponentially higher had a manual been offered across the board w/ sas or the 2.7

BigA572nd

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Half of those 500k builds were mine, still trying to figure out why I can't get a MT with heated seats and signature headlights in the BD.

Sponsored

CarGuy216

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150, 2017 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious as to how much different the 7MT take rate would be if the B&P didn't block certain configurations that haven't been restricted by Ford (manual w/mid package, ManSquatch).

I know ManSquatch will be added later, but the mid package config error is weird. Badlands can do it but no other trims? It's my understanding that you could get the mid package w/7MT, you just obviously couldn't do remote start. I, for one, didn't select the manual on some builds because it kept rejecting it, so I priced it with the mid package anyways to estimate costs. I bet the take rate is actually higher than 10%

Totally agree!!!

For me, I LOVE the BD interior (grabber blue treads especially). I'm ONLY getting the manual, but really want the 210 axle upgrade w/front locker. Since that's only available w/Squatch, I've been building mine with Squatch (ZERO chance of dropping the manual). With the options we have on B&P, it seems more logical (in my simple mind at least) to imagine "a lower number", than to imagine what my Bronco "may look like" with the options necessary to get what I'd like.

BL may be ideal for me (plan on 33's anyways), if I could opt for the headlights & interior w/blue trim from the BD (love those old school headlights).

Don't Wants
  • Signature Headlights
  • Mid-package
  • anything that sounds off or flashes, when something is close, to being close, to something close to happening. (every time I pull the Expy in the garage, one could expect that coins are going to drop from the dash - sounds like I won something BIG!)
Like To Haves (a la carte)
  • 210 Axles w/Front Locker
  • Heated Seats
  • Premium Sound

Lastly Ford, does 'late-availability" of ManSquatch mean you wont be able to "order" until late 21' or wouldn't "receive" until late 21'? (assuming your reservation is prior to Sept 18th)?

...If "order" is the answer, please give us the option to order a BD w/BLSP (Bad Lands Suspension Pkg).

Thanks for listening!!!

Wildtrak407

Wildtrak
First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know this is a long shot, but it would be sweet if there would be some grill options as well. Like some people, i actually really digged the original wildtrak grill previously given.

lastly, giving us the option if we want our door handles body painted or just black. I personally think the black door handles can make some colors pop just a little more.

thanks for listening!

your soon to be bronco owner ✊?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Duh, only 10% are manual, because...
They delete the manual if you click on big tires.
They delete the manual if you click on big engine.
They delete the manual if you click on heated seats.
They delete the manual if you click on Squatch.
They delete the manual if you click on dual-zone climate control.
They delete the manual if you click on Mid-Package.
They delete the manual if you look at the screen too long, because the are being buttheads.
Do they really think that people who prefer to "drive" their vehicles don't want warm butts?
Sponsored