First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I set on Badlands I might build a wildtrack to see if there is anything I might get over the badlands. In my case I know I want sway bar disconnect so its only for curiosity sake. So those numbers can be squewed.

Also a lot of non buyers are playing with it. The real data is after 1-2 weeks after orders open up what are people actually ordering.

In coming weeks a lot of people will scale down before there actual order takes place.

Some economists are expecting a lot of layoffs in new year, if that happens then more people will drop out as well.
Sponsored

ToddPhil

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be fine with two-tone seats and whatever, but that bronze dash in the OBX is haunting my dreams ... and not in a good way.
I was able to build with onyx/carbonite combo, am I missing something or is it Navy vs bronze seating causing the issue?

Reactions: DHC
First Name
Neo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra Supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford, I have 2 on order, but will wait for module tops and black painted top. Please add this, or I may end up with a jeep or 2. Also, the reason we all picked Badland is the interior... black seats, but they look great! Looking for the right tops please.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was able to build with onyx/carbonite combo, am I missing something or is it Navy vs bronze seating causing the issue?
OBX has two cloth seat options:

1. Navy Pier blue, with a blue dash. Nope, no thanks.

2. Onyx and Roast seats are fine; not ideal, but totally fine. But the dash is bronze.

Bronze.

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The data is corrupt since every time I build a squatch it changes it to an auto, even though I have no plans of getting an auto. Would not be surprised though to learn Ford is data mining corrupt data.
^this^

I've tried several times over the last few days hoping for an update to fix it but it won't let me select mid package with a manual transmission.

Dear Ford,
I will not buy an automatic transmission. You are forcing me to spend less money by not allowing a manual with mid package.

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we'd had our shit together we should have organized & not clicked on a damn thing 'till they put up a tan & a green
Someone always breaks.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OBX has two cloth seat options:

1. Navy Pier blue, with a blue dash. Nope, no thanks.

2. Onyx and Roast seats are fine; not ideal, but totally fine. But the dash is bronze.

Bronze.
This one? It goes with the seats I thought.
Ford Bronco 500k+ Bronco builds created on Build & Price so far. Here are the configuration stats. 3FEBEEEC-FE92-4026-9983-7F58A5234052

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd be fine with two-tone seats and whatever, but that bronze dash in the OBX is haunting my dreams ... and not in a good way.
The bad part is no power seats with that color choice.

Reactions: DHC

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I must be an odd one, but I absolutely HATE heated seats. On another note West Texas doesn't get that cold but when it does, still no on the heated seats.
Even in Phoenix, heated seats are nice a couple of months.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve built everything from a base to a FE
Some maybe 10 times

I haven’t settled on anything... well other than I’m ordering a bronco of some sort
I think I've settled on everything except which bumper. I just hate to push that Navy Pier button in order to get power seats.

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Ford,
I will not buy an automatic transmission. You are forcing me to spend less money by not allowing a manual with mid package.
You have to get a Badlands to get that combo. So actually forcing you to spend more money on the BL trim.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to all their BS limitations, I wonder if they can see me shopping for a Chevy Silverado Trail Boss
coworker is trying to get me in his Trailboss and take up payments in exchange for my day 1 reservation. lol, nope. GM is garbage.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

coworker is trying to get me in his Trailboss and take up payments in exchange for my day 1 reservation. lol, nope. GM is garbage.
Garbage?!? I guess you're not a fan of Corvettes.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you guys see this article on how Ford is watching us and seeing what we are clicking? I found it interesting, and given that the top color of choice is A51 makes me not want that color. When B&P went live, they were watching what we were clicking most often. I also hope they saw how I continued to pick the 2.7 auto with sasquatch and that sexy roof rack only to get an error. ? I mean is this thing going to tip over with too much weight? lol

I'm not surprised that Ford is watching, and again Ford, don't screw this up!

https://www.motor1.com/news/450959/build-price-data-2021-bronco/

Build & Price Data For 2021 Ford Bronco Is In, Here's What People Want

450,000 people have already built a virtual Bronco.

Late last week, Ford finally flipped the switch on the full-blown Bronco configurator. Prior to that, we had basic info on pricing and equipment, but this opens up the chest of goodies available for the off-roader, as well as what such a machine will cost you. We already dove into the configurator shortly after it went live and discovered the most expensive Bronco will set you back just shy of $64,000.

We're used to looking at such configurators as a means to equip the vehicles of our dreams, but there's another aspect to the system that applies to automakers. Visitors to the site rifle through various trims and options – some are serious shoppers while others are merely dreaming big. However, Ford is able to glean all that data to see what folks are particularly interested in. And for a vehicle like the Bronco that won't go on sale for several more months, that information can be very enlightening.

We asked Ford to share some of its early findings with us, and the company was happy to oblige. The short answers are that Area 51 is the most-selected color, Wildtrak is the most selected trim, most buyers want the 2.7-liter V6, and 10 percent are choosing a manual transmission. Of course, the short answers aren't necessarily the final answers, as there's still a long way to go before production.

Ford Consumer Marketing Manager Mark Gruber was kind enough to offer us some context for these preliminary stats.

"What we’re seeing happening is because the initial customer wants to check all the boxes," explained Gruber. "When customers look at the vehicles, the Wildtrak was the next thing as far as the most expensive vehicle – it had a lot of the goodies standard. What we’re seeing is the Badlands, we expect that to increase over time. A lot of customers are discovering that that’s a better fit for them. Some of those Wildtrak customers will move over to Badlands."

As such, Gruber explained that the early data isn't really a surprise. On our side, we will say it's interesting to see manual-equipped Broncos checking in at 10 percent. That's much higher than typical manual take-rates for autos these days, and Ford also says two-door Broncos are about 33 percent of all reservations.

"Customers are really excited about the product," said Gruber. "The higher trim series are the ones that they’re selecting most frequently. The Base and Big Bend are kind of more the entry series – they’re combined 22 percent, with 78 percent for higher series. The WildTrak is the number one series that customers have been selecting at 26 percent of reservations. The two-door, while still a minority, is coming in really strong at a third of the reservations. That’s reflecting a lot of pent-up demand for two-door."

Ford expects the Bronco configurator to exceed 500,000 builds by October 27, and more options are still to come before order banks open. Virtual builds are far from purchases, but Ford tells us there are now over 190,000 confirmed reservations for the resurrected off-roader. It is slated to go on sale next spring.
I wonder if the 10% take rate on the manual is because the configurator is jacked, so people select the V6 instead.