Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel for your situation, but my gramps didn't give me a '69 and you really can't just buy your way through life. Drive the '69, smile, and make a new reservation.
Lol, what planet you from?

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry for your loss and I feel for the frustration with Ford as we all do. Things are really screwed up now. Be glad you have a family 69 to drive. If I had my 70 back I would not order a new one till Ford gets it's act together. The issues with the new Bronco have not even begun to start.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't understand why @Ford Motor Company is cancelling all of the FE orders.

I have seen a few listed for sale online. I'm not sure how dealers are getting them, and not people that ordered them. I guess it could be cancelled orders, but I saw several listed for sale at one dealership, so who knows. All I can say is maybe search online or call around. You might not find one exactly like your ordered, but you might. 🤷‍♀️
Ford is canceling them because the dealership didn’t follow fords instructions. They either left it at priority 99 or left the MOD/dual tops on. This 100% is the dealers fault not fords.
Sponsored