Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got to see and sit in my first full size Bronco’s today (first edition & Badlands). Both were soft tops but I had plenty of leg room and head room. Even with the seat back completely vertical I still had head room to spare. I could have even brought the seat forward a bit from its furthest back position. I owned a Jeep Wrangler Willy’s edition and suffered through driving it with no head or leg room. Bronco has more room and then some. Tall guys, no reason to worry.
Sponsored

brut4s

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Pontiac GTO, 1988 Chevy K5 Blazer, 2006 F-350 & 2019 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good thing us tall guys don't ride in the back. I'm sure it's not to good

THnCS

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Badlands 19 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could have even brought the seat forward a bit from its furthest back position. I owned a Jeep Wrangler Willy’s edition and suffered through driving it with no head or leg room. Bronco has more room and then some. Tall guys, no reason to worry.
My wife has a Willy's and I hate driving/riding in it. I am only 6'3", I have no idea how you fit in there, much less drive it every day.

Glad I talked her into a Badlands!! Wasn't hard, she loves the look of the older Broncos.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good thing us tall guys don't ride in the back. I'm sure it's not to good
Yeah, it's not. I sat in the back at a dealer event. The back seat is only fit for children, dogs, and smaller adults.

brut4s

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Pontiac GTO, 1988 Chevy K5 Blazer, 2006 F-350 & 2019 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah, it's not. I sat in the back at a dealer event. The back seat is only fit for children, dogs, and smaller adults.
I forgot to ask, 2 door or 4?

Sponsored

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Were you at the Tinley Park event? I was there yesterday as well and they had both BL and FE's. I agree on the room, there was a lot more room up front than I was expecting. I'm 6'4, but I have a a very unproportionably (is that a word?) long torso so I sit in cars more like a person that's about 6'7, and there was zero issues with head room. A year ago I went to the dealer to order a Jeep Willys, and had horrible headrooms issues so this was a huge concern for me.

The rear seats on the otherhand.....I don't even know what to say about those. Not a deal breaker for us since its just my GF and our 40lb dog most of the time, but they are pretty much useless for anyone over 6 feet.

OP
OP

DoubleD

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Were you at the Tinley Park event? I was there yesterday as well and they had both BL and FE's. I agree on the room, there was a lot more room up front than I was expecting. I'm 6'4, but I have a a very unproportionably (is that a word?) long torso so I sit in cars more like a person that's about 6'7, and there was zero issues with head room. A year ago I went to the dealer to order a Jeep Willys, and had horrible headrooms issues so this was a huge concern for me.

The rear seats on the otherhand.....I don't even know what to say about those. Not a deal breaker for us since its just my GF and our 40lb dog most of the time, but they are pretty much useless for anyone over 6 feet.
I was at the Tinley Park event. Wish they had one there with the MIC top since that is what I am getting. Was just nice to finally get eyes on one in person

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was at the Tinley Park event. Wish they had one there with the MIC top since that is what I am getting. Was just nice to finally get eyes on one in person
Yeah same here. I asked one of the people working the event what the difference was with the MIC, and they said they can confirm for sure, but that it's mostly likely about where the bottom of the bars are for the softtop, which would still work for me if that's the case. I went back and combed through some older pics on this forum of the inside with the hardtop, and it seems to be about right.
Sponsored