Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's exactly why I deferred to ordering a '22 instead of a '21. Earlier this Spring I estimated that it would be unlikely that I would get a '21 any earlier than November anyway, so I opted to wait for the '22 banks to open and hopefully get it built by Spring (now probably Summer of '22.)

Ultimately, the idea of just waiting just a few more months for a '22, and the word of a green paint option made it easy to just say, "I'll get it when I get it."
Did you 99 your order? Because I've seen a new production email already for a MY21 4 door OBX with MIC top.
I'm with you.... I want a 2022. But I'm still sitting on a code 10

Last edited:
OP
OP
Science4Lyfe

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is true! Have had a VIN since April 15th with original build date of June 21, then July 5, then August 2 then 18th, then Sep 27 now November 15th. CRAZY!
I ended up writing a long ass email to the customer experience director. You know itā€™s one thing to have never received a VIN, but there is indescribable disappointment every single time the build weeks have been pushed back abruptly 2 weeks away from getting built. Beyond disappointing, frustrating and honestly making me a bit angry. Itā€™s like this never ending carrot on a stick, but this time is has me looking elsewhere for my new vehicle. If they canā€™t get this crap right, or the tops, who knows what other damn problems are going to pop up once driving off the lot. Completely mishandled.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
At least you're getting updates, my "first" edition missed its week and fell into obscurity.

OP
OP
Science4Lyfe

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At least you're getting updates, my "first" edition missed its week and fell into obscurity.
Nope not actually getting any updates. My last build email was for 8/30 on 7/31. Any other updates my dealer has had to tell me.

Sponsored

Kao

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Corvette - 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you 99 your order? Because I've seen a new production email already for a MY21 4 door OBX with MIC top.
I'm with you.... I want a 2022. But I'm still sitting on a code 10
No, I never placed an order when the order banks for the '21. I just told my dealer that I would wait until the '22 order banks to place an order (with my reservation of course.)

You might be pushed to '22 if yours hasn't been scheduled yet. You could try to code 99 it to make sure it doesn't get pulled for '21 production and then just re-order it in the '22 banks, but that also depends on if there's a VIN or not for your build.

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Likely any builds that have assigned VINs but have not been built have been pushed back in favor of built Broncos needing new MICs and likely first editions. Personally I donā€™t get it. If you have a VIN you technically have to get a 2021. Why does it matter if mine gets built ahead of a FE? Iā€™ve had a VIN since April. Build mine first.
VIN since April?! your story is worst than the Titanic movie!

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I never placed an order when the order banks for the '21. I just told my dealer that I would wait until the '22 order banks to place an order (with my reservation of course.)

You might be pushed to '22 if yours hasn't been scheduled yet. You could try to code 99 it to make sure it doesn't get pulled for '21 production and then just re-order it in the '22 banks, but that also depends on if there's a VIN or not for your build.
Nope, no VIN...

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And there were people complaining about a month today šŸ˜‚

That sucks OP, that is ridiculous.

OP
OP
Science4Lyfe

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And there were people complaining about a month today šŸ˜‚

That sucks OP, that is ridiculous.
Yeah at this point I have been out shopping for other vehicles and test driving. 11/15 could easily turn into 6/15/2022 at this point.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah at this point I have been out shopping for other vehicles and test driving. 11/15 could easily turn into 6/15/2022 at this point.
I donā€™t blame you!!

OP
OP
Science4Lyfe

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update: ANOTHER build week update: 11/8.

Donā€™t know how serious I can take these dates anymore. I know someone who got a VIN last month and theirs in now in production while mine got pushed back 2 months. Two weeks before 11/8 is going to get pushed into February next year and they will be building 2022ā€™s. Maybe Iā€™ll get my 2021 before they start building 2023s.
Sponsored