First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pushback on both hardtop and softies or just hardtops?
Likely any builds that have assigned VINs but have not been built have been pushed back in favor of built Broncos needing new MICs and likely first editions. Personally I don’t get it. If you have a VIN you technically have to get a 2021. Why does it matter if mine gets built ahead of a FE? I’ve had a VIN since April. Build mine first.
Sponsored

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So this last push back, what is the point of getting a 2021 anymore since mine will be delivered when 2022 production is starting up?
If anyone qualifies for some of that “up to $1K per customer” swag… it’s you!

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Likely any builds that have assigned VINs but have not been built have been pushed back in favor of built Broncos needing new MICs and likely first editions. Personally I don’t get it. If you have a VIN you technically have to get a 2021. Why does it matter if mine gets built ahead of a FE? I’ve had a VIN since April. Build mine first.
What makes me mad about this whole "Run Arounds" BS is why the hell would you commit to building my Bronco (by assigning me a VIN and a build date), then push me back and schedule more people (after me) that get built BEFORE ME.

Don't get me wrong, I get that Ford has had issues out of their control, but the things that have been in their control, like scheduling (and the whole priority order BS), have been handled poorly.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What makes me mad about this whole "Run Arounds" BS is why the hell would you commit to building my Bronco (by assigning me a VIN and a build date), then push me back and schedule more people (after me) that get built BEFORE ME.

Don't get me wrong, I get that Ford has had issues out of their control, but the things that have been in their control, like scheduling (and the whole priority order BS), have been handled poorly.
You contradict yourself... It's because of the things that are out of their control that influence the schedule. Vins are issued because at the time of issue they have everything to build it. if something goes short then in comes the delay... Whatever.. Bad parts, short on parts or the tops... Could be any one of the 10-15k components that make up a vehicle.... 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this is such a joke- it seems like so few have actually been delivered- so ridiculous

OP
OP
Science4Lyfe

Science4Lyfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You contradict yourself... It's because of the things that are out of their control that influence the schedule. Vins are issued because at the time of issue they have everything to build it. if something goes short then in comes the delay... Whatever.. Bad parts, short on parts or the tops... Could be any one of the 10-15k components that make up a vehicle.... 🤷‍♂️
Ford can definitely build our Broncos that have had VINS since April. They have changed priorities and keep pushing our builds back. It is completely within their control to clear out our orders before scheduling more before ours.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You missed my point, It isn't JUST parts. My build is a fully loaded BL, all the same parts as a FE just different stickers (and no decals). Sure there are some color differences but nothing that should cause a delay.

My original build date was 7/19 (I got my VIN last week of May). In July I got pushed back to 8/16 and a bunch of FEs got scheduled infront of me (that were built the first couple of weeks of Aug).

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have not received another delay email as of yet but have a VIN so holding out hope.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this last push back, what is the point of getting a 2021 anymore since mine will be delivered when 2022 production is starting up?
I also just got pushed to 11/15 for a sasquatch outer banks soft top. When does 2022 production vins even start. Can't understand how my vehicle won't even be delivered until 2022 but it's brand new and somehow a 21 model.

Pepper

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, 2001 F250 Super Duty 7.3L Dsl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same Here! The exact same!

Pepper

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, 2001 F250 Super Duty 7.3L Dsl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is your Lucy.

1631152240278.gif
This is true! Have had a VIN since April 15th with original build date of June 21, then July 5, then August 2 then 18th, then Sep 27 now November 15th. CRAZY!

Bronco9522

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly same as you. Got pushed so many times.
Mine is 11/1 now.
Sponsored