49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just now got my shipped email with an ETA of Aug 17-22. Still no baby pic though. šŸ˜
Sponsored

Kearyclose

Badlands
First Name
Keary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those still waitingā€¦ I finally received mine last Thursday (8/4). Absolutely NO issues with the truck and love it as much as I expected. My only issue was my dealership. They held to MSRP (as promised), but they conveniently forgot about all price protections. So, if youā€™re an early reservation holder make sure to print and bring everything Ford promised you. There have been 2 price increases (MY 22 and MY 22.5). Donā€™t spend a dollar more than what you reserved two years ago!
*Also if they didnā€™t spend the customer satisfaction funds on you, give them shit about itā€¦ I got door bags out of it.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just now got my shipped email with an ETA of Aug 17-22. Still no baby pic though. šŸ˜
I like yours better. I just got an updated email from Ford with an eta of Aug 18-24. I vote for Aug 17 for both of us.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those still waitingā€¦ I finally received mine last Thursday (8/4). Absolutely NO issues with the truck and love it as much as I expected. My only issue was my dealership. They held to MSRP (as promised), but they conveniently forgot about all price protections. So, if youā€™re an early reservation holder make sure to print and bring everything Ford promised you. There have been 2 price increases (MY 22 and MY 22.5). Donā€™t spend a dollar more than what you reserved two years ago!
*Also if they didnā€™t spend the customer satisfaction funds on you, give them shit about itā€¦ I got door bags out of it.
NOTED! Thanks. Iā€™m not fully aware of what price protections Iā€™m entitled to.

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like yours better. I just got an updated email from Ford with an eta of Aug 18-24. I vote for Aug 17 for both of us.
Ha! I'm out of town until the 18th but I'm good with the 17th so they can do PDI.

Sponsored

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks! I have the certificate number for one price protection, but not two. Did you have certificates?

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got my baby pic! Taken 7/2.

Bronco-pic.jpg

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whoa, is that a Raptor behind me?

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sure looks like one! They do exist!!!
No kidding! That stance is aggressive. Lucky buyer there but I'll be just as happy when mine gets home.

Last edited:

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No kidding! That stance is aggressive. Lucky buyer there but I'll be just as happy when mine gets home.
Hope yours finds its way home soon!
Sponsored