First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my railcar number from Ford chat. As of this morning, it’s just outside of Atlanta. Seems to me to have gotten there pretty quick. It shipped on 6/25. Hoping it gets to South Florida a little earlier than expected. Or that may be wishful thinking. :)
Sponsored

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes more sense!😂 Well mine has been sitting on a bad ordered car since 6/29 at 5 am so right there with you.
What does that mean?

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
What does that mean?
Bad ordered means that the rail car was inspected and something was mechanically wrong. They have to fix it before it can continue on its journey 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

received build production on 5/30/22 and I just received the IN PRODUCTION MAIL TODAY !
hopefully they will send pics and an email when it's ready to ship , plus I'm still waiting on the window sticker
today is a good day TBTG
Try using https://ordertrack.app/ to find your window sticker. That tracker updates before Ford Tracker.

jb56

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer just confirmed in writing that my price will be the same as quoted MSRP. But they just dropped the little nugget on me that in order to get MSRP, I have to finance through their preferred lenders (crappy banks) and can't use my credit union (or any credit union). Otherwise I have to pay $2500 over MSRP. "But don't worry, you can refinance after 6 months"

Sponsored

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@BroncoPls! Railcar successfully tracked!!! Left the plant today at 11:07 am! BOOM!

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I might not ever get a baby picture. But I did find a picture of the railcar it's riding in lol.
Ford Bronco 6/20/22 Build Week Group TTGX 973170 ML2L

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just confirmed in writing that my price will be the same as quoted MSRP. But they just dropped the little nugget on me that in order to get MSRP, I have to finance through their preferred lenders (crappy banks) and can't use my credit union (or any credit union). Otherwise I have to pay $2500 over MSRP. "But don't worry, you can refinance after 6 months"
That sounds awfully shady to me. Selling price is selling price. Who you finance through should not make a damn bit of diff.

deezbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look for any sort of prepayment penalty. If none then get your MSRP and use their lender and then refi right away. They can’t do anything about it. They tell you to wait because then they will lose their commission if it’s paid within six months. My dealership refuses to give me a bottom line price. When I email them they refuse to respond ever. I know what they’re going to try and do. When I go to the dealership they’re going to try and sell me on a bunch of things that I don’t want. The reviews for this dealership are horrendous. A lot of bait and switch. Lying about giving msrp and then jacking the price up by $5k even if in writing. Forcing you to use their lenders. Upcharging for Ford blue emblem service when you tell them no. I wanted to transfer my reservation over a year ago and Ford would not allow it. It’s a disgrace to sit here for two years and have the sleazy dealerships try and screw you over.

Sponsored

jb56

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Look for any sort of prepayment penalty. If none the. Get your MSRP and use their lender and then refi right away. They can’t do anything about it. They tell you to wait because then they will lose their commission if it’s paid within six months. My dealership refuses to give me a bottom line price. When I email them they refuse to respond ever. I know what they’re going to try and do. When I go to the dealership they’re going to try and sell me on a bunch of things that I don’t want. The reviews for this dealership are horrendous. A lot of bait and switch. Lying about giving msrp and then jacking the price up by $5k even if I’m writing. Forcing you to use their lenders. Upcharging for Ford blue emblem service when you tell them no. I wanted to transfer my reservation over a year ago and Ford would not allow it. It’s a disgrace to sit here for two years and have the sleazy dealerships try and screw you over.

I'm a little bugged because I think my credit union will be raising rates quite a bit over the next bit. So even a slight delay could cost me. And it's already costing me a lot on the interest rate to wait this long anyway. Reserving in the first 24 hours and going through this hasn't made me super happy with Ford, despite the many excuses they have (some valid, some not)

WMB

Big Bend
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealership is useless too. I ask for updates and info and they just tell me to look at the tracker.

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
went through some of the 6/27 build week thread and some have moved into in transit and shipped for them already.

deezbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealership is useless too. I ask for updates and info and they just tell me to look at the tracker.
And they sit here and make thousands of dollars off of us and hardly lift a finger. It's not like they sold us the car. We all sat here and looked everything up ourselves and put in the initial deposit for the reservation. They are nothing but order takers.

WMB

Big Bend
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And they sit here and make thousands of dollars off of us and hardly lift a finger. It's not like they sold us the car. We all sat here and looked everything up ourselves and put in the initial deposit for the reservation. They are nothing but order takers.
Right!
You would think they would want to be a little bit more helpful.
Sponsored