Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It started out with CSX, through Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, then Illinois, then it got transferred to a UP line once it crossed the Mississipi in the Saint Louis area, from there I could still track it using the CSX phone number even though it was on a UP train, it made its way across Missouri to the Kansas City area yesterday then got transferred around there to a train heading West to the Denver area and had reached Topeka, the last I heard.
That is awesome, congrats! When I call CSX it tells me the rail car is empty and was released to the customer. When I call Norfolk Southern, is says the actual placement of the rail car is Volts, MO since 6/28. So now I have no idea where my Bronco is.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Mine is still saying “actual placement of rail car is Volts, Mo” on 6/28. Don’t understand why it’s just sitting there.
I feel that, mine is STILL in Louisville, KY. It was stuck in Latonia from 6/29-7/3, went to Louisville for repair and has been released from repair for almost 48 hours now...

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I've been looking at railroad maps trying to figure out exactly where it is and what route it may be taking. I've also looked up automobile unloading yards. I'm pretty sure mine will go to Houston and then get trucked to the dealer, about a 100 mile haul. Fortunately I work 2 blocks from the dealership. I told my salesman to call me as soon as it drives up!!!
I'm on the verge of not calling anymore because it's so frustrating! I know my rail car's final destination is Dixiana, South Carolina (right outside of Columbia) which is about 2 hours from my dealership. I just want it to move out of Kentucky honestly 😅

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
You’re doing better than me. Mine has been sitting, built with no holds for 29 days. My dealer is 20 miles from the plant and no one knows why.
That's strange. I know they're having issues with getting trucks for convoy shipping due to the shortage of truckers/diesel prices and the fact that we are almost totally out of DEF fluid. I'm worried about mine making it from the railyard to the dealership - we all eventually end on a truck. Good luck! Hopefully you'll get some movement soon.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That is awesome, congrats! When I call CSX it tells me the rail car is empty and was released to the customer. When I call Norfolk Southern, is says the actual placement of the rail car is Volts, MO since 6/28. So now I have no idea where my Bronco is.
Who knows what the railroad and truck transport gods hold for us, in the end it will all be a bump in the road, you will forget about this annoying part of the journey once you plunk down your 50+k and drive home from the dealership.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows what the railroad and truck transport gods hold for us, in the end it will all be a bump in the road, you will forget about this annoying part of the journey once you plunk down your 50+k and drive home from the dealership.
You’re exactly right of course. It’s just frustrating to see how it quickly arrived in Missouri and then stalled out 4 hrs away. To be fair, the estimated delivery date is not until 1 week from today. I’m just to anxious I guess. I’ve already gotten my financing approved. Best I could get was 3.29% for up to 72 months. Rates have definitely gone up these past few months.

kt013

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My delivery window is 7/21-7/27 but my tracker is showing two different statuses based on if I look at it on my laptop vs phone. Has this happened to anyone? Laptop says shipped and phone says its in final preparation at my dealer. I am waiting for a call back from my dealer. Has this happened to anyone else?

Swallace05

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm on the verge of not calling anymore because it's so frustrating! I know my rail car's final destination is Dixiana, South Carolina (right outside of Columbia) which is about 2 hours from my dealership. I just want it to move out of Kentucky honestly 😅
Well mine is moving pretty regularly. It's in Augusta, KS this morning. You know you won't be able to help yourself and will continue to check on it daily. LOL!!

Sponsored

Mikei

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So mine is still stuck "in production". Ford told me the same thing again this morning. "It's been produced with and ETA of 7/9-7/15.". I asked if there were any issues since it's been 'in production' for the last couple weeks. Their answer was "no issues, you should have it shortly. Congratulations." :unsure:

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any tips on getting a rail car number from Ford? Tried Chat several times and the dealer doesn’t respond.

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone tried to do the activation on Ford Pass? I was actually able to get the process to start this morning, but now someone has to accept the prompt on the screen.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone tried to do the activation on Ford Pass? I was actually able to get the process to start this morning, but now someone has to accept the prompt on the screen.
I’ve tried but it says the activation process is unavailable. Try again when you take delivery of your vehicle.

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve tried but it says the activation process is unavailable. Try again when you take delivery of your vehicle.
That's what I got all the way up to this morning when it let me advance. I'm sure that means nothing regarding my status, haha!
Sponsored