Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone know why my letter was missing:

• FordPass Rewards Extension thru 2022 model year - In March we announced a 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points offer ($1,000 value). You can explore how to use these points to personalize your Bronco including several roof accessory choices through Ford Accessories. Your dealer will have more information on the options and can also explain how to redeem the points at time of delivery.
I have 2 orders reserved for My22. One in July and one after March 19th. Got 2 emails, one with the rewards and one w/o. When did you reserve? Might have something to do with timestamp
Sponsored

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
yes I believe it also. i know many people from the Ford plant I work at that went to help at Webasto when our plant was down and some are still there and they said it was the worst run operation they had ever seen in a manufacturing facility. Itā€™s getting better but slowly.
And nobody at Ford went to the plant before they gave them the contract? Were/are they the only available supplier? Something just doesn't make sense. I'm at a loss......... I just wish they could make a decision. I'd rather have them say "We're only building the first 10k ordered 2-door for MY 21'" or "we're building all 36k 2-door since they are only hard top" etc. Just stop with the talking in circles with might be 21', could be 22' etc. Maybe by mid July when they see how many 4-doors convert to soft top for the September builds it will be more clear? Just make a plan so we can plan. I want the thing whether it's 21, 22 or 23 MY. I just want to know what quarter I can expect it.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 door BaseSquatch here my original build week was 7/26 and a few days before they formalized this new information about the tops, I was moved up by a month. Iā€™ve also seen a few other members with 2 doors get moved up so I think youā€™re correct in that they are going to push out as many 2 doors as they can to avoid any further bottle necking.
šŸ˜‡šŸ™šŸ»šŸ¤žšŸ»

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have 2 orders reserved for My22. One in July and one after March 19th. Got 2 emails, one with the rewards and one w/o. When did you reserve? Might have something to do with timestamp
I reserved 9/24, ordered 1/25 and havenā€™t gotten the last 2 emails šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, it's Deja Vu all over again. Since I have no input, or control over the situation I guess I'll just stay on this merry-go-round for the foreseeable future.

BTW, does anyone know why something as simple as a tow hitch is on constraint? That one I've been unable to understand. Just wondering.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it's Deja Vu all over again. Since I have no input, or control over the situation I guess I'll just stay on this merry-go-round for the foreseeable future.

BTW, does anyone know why something as simple as a tow hitch is on constraint? That one I've been unable to understand. Just wondering.
I believe the tow package has computer chips involved and the shortage of that is causing delays with it.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe the tow package has computer chips involved and the shortage of that is causing delays with it.
Or....its made by Webasto!

Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh well, whatā€™s a poor boy to doā€¦

Ford Bronco 6/25 Email & FAQ: Modular Hardtops Delayed Until 2023MY | Price Protection Extension | Free Hardtop Prep Kit 64AC6287-E4F7-4338-9B9D-6CD4E382ABBD

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 24 July reservation.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford could just as easily say absolutely nothing and not send any emails and leave people waiting, but they're telling people what's happening, even if it's bad.

It's obviously a fluid situation that they hoped would've been fixed already but are having to take even more drastic measures.

I don't like it at all - it means another year of waiting for me, but there's nothing I can do about it, and complaining isn't going to ultimately accomplish anything.

I don't know if anyone is "siding" with Ford, it's more that what else are you going to do? Complaining endlessly isn't going to make a Bronco appear faster.

The idea that covid had nothing to do with it is laughable. Obviously not the only thing going on, but it obviously played a factor as well - it's causing havoc across all industries.

Looks like you got a Badlands? Did you order a MOD top?

The FordPass Rewards they're referring to were only offered to people that ordered MOD tops that then switched to a MIC or soft top.

If you never ordered a MOD top, you wouldn't have been offered the points originally, and wouldn't now.
Ok, i never ordered the MOD... but I'm wishing I did now lol. Thanks!

stpetermatt

Base
First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a big bend softtop, build date 6.22. I check obsessively and it hasnt moved to ā€œbuiltā€.
With the us auto industry so vital to our economy, I cannot believe this is such a dumpster fireā€¦.
I hate to think if we had to spool up the domestic defense productionā€¦