B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the same email minus the points since I haven't ordered yet.
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well... I suppose if every 4-door order switches to soft-top, Ford can stick to making Broncos for resevation holders.

Plus, I'm disappointed they aren't offering the Bestop as an option for 2-door orders.😞

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Help me understand why they haven't made an option for 2DR to get a Bestop soft top.

This is such bullshit.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They're going to be producing dealer stock before customer orders, after they said they wouldn't.
Yeah, there was nothing in the body of the post when I responded. Hence why there was no quote included in my post.

Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford has officially forced me to tap out. I can't wait until 2023 and I'm not spending $50K on a car with an ugly roof. I might keep my reservation in case I hate the car I'm going to be forced to buy. I'm so angry and sad at the same time. I can't believe I finally find an SUV that I like and Ford completely @##$% the rollout. 😭 :mad:

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so did i misunderstand this: if you order a soft top they will put the hard top connectors on it, but you wont be able to buy any hardtops at all for it until '23?
Correct but only if your production date is in September or later.

Sponsored

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing is the pass points and the reduction of cost paid for the soft top, it DOES NOT pay for a hard top bought after the sale. The point value should be doubled IMHO.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're probably right. But it did look good on that black Bronco. Might be the only one in existence.
it is.

The good news is they will get a year of feedback from customers on the hard top before they start up produciton of them

Hopefully they ship with load bearing panels

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what do you expect them to do? Send you your bronco with NO TOP instead of producing sellable vehicles with soft tops? Of courss not. Did they fuck up? Yes. But at the end of the day everyone has to get over it.... I will admit having a VIN/build date makes having this opinion easier, but I switched because I want a bronco more than I want to cancel because no hardtop.
They've known about this Webasto issue for months, yet they kept telling us it was under control. As a 2DR Bronco reservation holder, I don't have the option of switching to a soft top. That's another issue. And they still won't come out and tell us all remaining 2DRs will be at least MY22. Why keep us waiting?

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So Joe Schmo off the street will get a Bronco before someone who reserved one a year ago. That's disappointing but understandable given the circumstances, I suppose.
Understandable !!! What !!! Please reread what you just wrote. It's deplorable !!! They just gave a big middle finger to every reservation holder without a build date and said screw you, your loyalty, and your patience, we are going to make what ever kind of truck we can sell and you'll get yours whenever we get around to it.

Last edited:

Skdmarc

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so did i misunderstand this: if you order a soft top they will put the hard top connectors on it, but you wont be able to buy any hardtops at all for it until '23?
The painted black or white ones mic you can supposedly get my22 supposedly
Sponsored