Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I read it as we do not get the prep kit because it will be built prior to September..
Dammit...I was reading it that way too. I dont get why they cant just slap it on there between now and September.
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

TalexBrizzley

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one will probably click this and read it, because no one reads before they post, but BN posted the FAQ that went out to dealers. It answers a lot/some of the questions that some of y’all have.

https://thebronconation.com/forums/...ction-extended-plus-some-lows.5249/post-74244

big thing to point out though: producing tops at a 60% MIC to 40% soft top ratio
" If a customer no longer wants to wait for a delayed roof, can they update their order to be considered for 21MY scheduling? Yes. We encourage any customer who would like to be considered for 21MY production to update their order to a buildable roof option (soft top w/ prep kit or MIC hardtop) and request their dealership remove the 99-priority scheduling code. Once their order has been updated, we will continue to use their reservation timestamp as one of the factors determining if their unit gets scheduled. "

Sounds like a lot of people here who thought they were screwed over until MY23 aren't completely screwed over, just partially. The 99 can be undone.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's exactly what the email says. They're going to be producing dealer inventory for MY22 so lots of reservation holders are getting screwed.
That isn't anywhere in the email. We are deciphering the email to say that. If this is the case, then Ford should say exactly that. "We will move to producing inventory units for dealers to sell." An explicit statement would be helpful.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You're in a very good place.
I recognize there's no way to know this, but you seem to be more knowledgeable than anyone else: I have a 2dr that's already been delayed from 6/28 to 8/16. Is it likely we're going to see more delays beyond that?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this is actually quite good news for me, I just e-mailed my dealer to switch from MIC to soft top as long as he can make sure I don't suddenly get scheduled for July or Aug build, LOL.

For most of the year I prefer the ease of use of the soft top over panels I have to deal with, orignally ordered dual top just to see what I like better, would have changed to soft top long ago if it came with the wiring. No it seems it does, so I'm quite happy with that offer. I'll probably loose the free headliner, no big deal, who knows which (if any) hard top I might eventually buy.

My ideal setup would be sunrider over all rows of seats up front, hard shell in back.

I can wait for the MIC top - if I even want one after a year.

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is in the prep kit? Does this mean it is pre-wired for the rear defroster and wiper electric/fluid?
Is this installed too or just a box full of wires....?
0D6CF376-769B-440B-8121-1B949B986A18.jpeg

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the least Ford can do about this whole cluster fuck is to invest in ramping up Bestop production and offer that to customers either free or with an extreme discount.

But wait its Ford, and they would rather invest in Interns.

Sponsored

djbearc

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@PREMiERdrum In your opinion do you think Ford will wait Until November/December to make some of the FE's which would mean we wouldn't receive them until next year?

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dude, there is no way white hard tops and such legitimately have to be pushed to 2023, are you kidding me?
How the F does Jeep have white hard tops, and Ford can’t supply them for over two years?!

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My email didn't have the part about ford pass points. Thats weird.
I think the FordPass points are only for early reservation holders for the rest of us it’s just another smack in the face.
My last Ford was a 1963 Galaxie 500 XL. I guess I know why now.
Sponsored