Gutter Clown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PREMiERdrum told us to hold on for the bad news in another thread.

Thanks for all the info you provide to the community.

I was looking at a 22MY with a late July res but man this was a gut punch. I was hoping to change my build maybe with white top, guess I am staying with MIC and going SAS MT and roof rack.
Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am hopeful considering i had a production date of June 28th... found out its NOW Aug 2nd i now get to sit and wait and see everyone's impression and maybe adjust my order

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Immediately switched to soft top 3 min after email hit the inbox. I know I stated that I would not change to a soft top, but if they are offering a prep kit for later on, sure, why not
The only thing about that, though, you'll be stuck paying the much higher parts department+shipping price, AND who knows when they'll ACTUALLY be available through the parts dept (i.e. enough extra laying around to put toward that instead of regular production). So it may technically become available for 23MY via parts dept, but actually getting one could be the end of 23CY or later in my mind.

That isn't anywhere in the email. We are deciphering the email to say that. If this is the case, then Ford should say exactly that. "We will move to producing inventory units for dealers to sell." An explicit statement would be helpful.
That's on BroncoNation and is what Ford sent to dealers.....why they don't just spell that out in the eamil, I don't know.

Cridlon

Big Bend
First Name
CLIF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just switched to a soft top! I have a BIG BEND 2.3 7 SPD, STD PACKAGE no SAS, no tow. hopefully this will bump me! I will save the fordpass credits towards the hard top.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 6/25 Email & FAQ: Modular Hardtops Delayed Until 2023MY | Price Protection Extension | Free Hardtop Prep Kit 1624654019376

Im so sick of reading this bullshit. I have no idea what to believe or understand. Im #1 of 10 at my dealer, which means nothing anymore, and have no idea why a Wildtrak is so impossible to schedule. Hate to complain so much but this drama filled instagram fueled communications rollercoaster is making me sick.

Sponsored

Newraptor

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus , Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Damn damn is al I have to say…. F Ford for this mess up…… and they want I make more new trucks……. They can’t make the bronco come on….. there stock will go down now.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question - So I have the carbonized grey hardtop ordered with a order date of 3/17/21 and reserved 2nd day. Does this mean that I'm not affected by the backordering because the carbonized grey is all they have and it's what I wanted??

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
"we won't be able to solely produce customer orders."

So they'll be producing thousands of 4DR Big Bends with soft tops for dealers to sell while we wait for the hardtop Broncos we ordered a year ago. Unreal.

And 2DR Bronco orders are screwed. Lovely.
Sneaky snakes.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As long as I'm MY 2021 I'll be happy but it's not looking good.

Sponsored

AP_2004

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 M3, IS250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, if our production date (build) is prior to September and we have the soft top option...we're unable to get the prep kit? Or we just don't get it for free?

How are you all reading that?
Ford Bronco 6/25 Email & FAQ: Modular Hardtops Delayed Until 2023MY | Price Protection Extension | Free Hardtop Prep Kit 3EB097C5-30DE-4D74-A938-17BA87FB1A31

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See what happens when you bash the hell out of the MIC top and call it ugly….. no tops for you!
so basically delays up the wazoo now.
They are ugly, though.
At this point I think the tremor I ordered last weekend will get here before my Bronco...
I just ordered one this morning. It WILL get here way before the Bronco.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like a good opportunity for me to try out a soft top at minimal risk. :unsure:

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
So 2 door orders just get screwed. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad:
Maybe not. If there is to be more dealer stock builds that may leave constraints to reservations. At this point Ford should just build standard tops shown in the B & P-no options. MIC for 2 door and Soft top for 4 door ( WT & FE excluded )

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base