O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Condolences to my white top brothers & sisters. I never liked them but I know many of you were passionate about it. It sucks BIG TIME. Hope you guys still get a Bronco you can love, or cancel/postpone & get something in the meantime. Funny enough, I picked up a pretty fun '72 Bronco yesterday. It'll help me wait til my green '22 comes. Hang in there folks, or don't if it causes too much stress.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Price freeze ok great but don’t want to be told I can’t get the manual anymore or Cyber Orange cause they stopped that for ‘23.
Yeah, the colors are going to change over three model years, I can't see them holding CO as a standard color and I agree the manual transmission might go the same way, dealers certainly are not going to order them as stock. The only redeeming feature is the price protection, if it is honored. With the inflation at a 9% pace this year and more coming next, it might be a very expensive promise for Ford to keep. Not that they have kept any yet, at least not to my knowledge. Financing rates are going to be much higher next year and the year after as well. Fuel, etc. Ford may honestly get this thing out there just as the market for them dries up. It is a bleak looking path to getting a Bronco

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Classic mustang sounds pretty damn enticing right about now. Been eyeing them for a while and I think these never ending Bronco issues may seal the deal.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on what year.
LOL...I reserved within the first 45 minutes last year.
As of this morning still had a build day of 7/12 according to Bronco Cust. Service.

Sponsored

NoSas21

Black Diamond
First Name
Khristoffer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any news for us with a build date? (Not that it means shit, mine was june now September lol)

depends on your options. the build scheduling is a headache. if you didn't order the hard top youre probably good. if you did.... maybe? your build date is months away. if it was next month id say youre good.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FAQ that was just added is a major help. I wonder what the price difference will be for ordering from the dealer? Might take delivery of one and apply Ford Pass Points to it. I know they’re very expensive to get from Jeep vs ordering and I doubt that’s just the freight cost added in. My only worry is the removal of options. Price freeze ok great but don’t want to be told I can’t get the manual anymore or Cyber Orange cause they stopped that for ‘23.
Agreed. That's actually my biggest concern with all these delays. How many of the options on our builds are going to disappear before Ford can actually build our Broncos?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apologies if I missed it as this forum is up to 20 pages already but I realize the hard top cable bundle will only be added to soft top models as of Sep MY21 but does anyone know if the dealer will be able to add this on earlier soft top orders as an accessory post delivery? I switched from painted in black to soft top to speed up delivery not knowing at the time this bundle of wires was excluded from soft tops. I don't mind paying for it after delivery but will be pretty ticked if the dealer can't add this and I'm stuck with a non-functioning hard top down the road. Any thoughts???
That is a bad spot to be in. I was reading the Ford email and thought the same thing. You almost have to switch back to MIC, wait until we are past the 60 day production schedule window, and then switch back to soft top to get you into the free hookup post September.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Silver lining. I was going to learn to drive stick on my own new Bronco. Now, I am going to learn test driving dealer stock.
Seriously, good luck finding a dealer that orders a manual transmission Bronco for stock with the small number of allocations they have.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you want the hardtop prep kit but you're worried about getting scheduled before September, just switch your order to the soft top with prep kit now and tell your dealer to 99 your order. Then in August when they start scheduling for September, talk to your dealer again and have them remove the 99 code.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My sweet die cast Bronco came in the mail today. They can’t even ship this damn thing with a top.

A13D92B8-30C2-4BF1-9797-E024A3275A7E.jpeg
I ordered one of those thru 3000 toys in AMB months ago. Haven’t heard anything on it either.

BryceGTX

Badlands
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm thinking just going with a Tremor might be my move as well.
I'm happy with my order - it's a bit pricier than the badlands sasquatch I had ordered but it will be a nice upgrade from my 12th gen F-150.

Depending on how much you want one I would definitely order pretty soon - I know job #2 is getting started soon for F-150's.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All I want is a 2 door with Sas... I'd switch away from Wildtrak if needed... But... they won't offer a soft top 2 door. My late day 1 res continues to wait.
Sponsored