First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This should make a lot of people happy! Prep package for the hard top!! For those of you without Vins, think about 99 your order for a month or so if you feel the hard top prep package is important to you.
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it is very unlikely they’ll sell the body colored tops already painted. Painted parts are not usually sold like that.
Oh, I'm aware. Unless they include the cost of the body shop knocking out the color it's just another expense on top of the freight to have to order it from the parts counter.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can see the sh*t eating grin on my salesman’s snarky face….him, and those like him are popping corks on their top shelf celebratory hooch, in anticipation of all the run of the mill soft top Broncos they’ll be able to charge a kings ransom for.
And the WE have to deal with idiot co-workers and friends saying, "Hey So-in-so has a new Bronco, where is yours?"

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m kind of hoping I get a September schedule now instead of July or August. :ROFLMAO:

Two door Broncos have become just a myth.
I own a $600 myth.....well f**k me running

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Considering they say it is effective in September I'd imagine that means new tooling is needed, ergo pre-wired
I assume they already know how to prewire for hard tops given that they prewire for hard tops arlready.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well technically we as build-holders have just become "money in the bank" while they stamp out soft top 4 doors by the thousands and send them to dealers with empty lots and tons of walk in customers. They are making money hand over fist.
Excellent point. And though Ford made announcement after market close the stock is basically flat in after hours trading. Don’t think this news will have an impact.

Loubiz90

Base
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've received every email besides this one. 2 Dr wildtrak mic top. Wondering why that may be 🤔 no Vin either btw

Sponsored

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“We now have to produce more soft tops than planned and we won't be able to solely produce customer orders, as hoped.”
THIS is how they got around the reservations to allow dealers to sell dealer stock at significant mark-up.

This is also how Ford royally screws the tens of thousands of customers who have been waiting for a year since placing their reservation.

IF I close on this Bronco it will be solely for my wife - who is SO close to saying "screw you Ford" - you can bet your bottom dollar, it will be my one and only Ford.
I was debating a Raptor to replace my Sierra, but that ain't happening now.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What I want to know is what price will the hard top be? Is it going to be price locked to what it is if we ordered it or parts counter price + freight
It should be cost plus free shipping. It’s their F up.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"we won't be able to solely produce customer orders."

So they'll be producing thousands of 4DR Big Bends with soft tops for dealers to sell while we wait for the hardtop Broncos we ordered a year ago. Unreal.

And 2DR Bronco orders are screwed. Lovely.
Call me selfish, but given

1) The two-door comes standard with a MIC top
2) The four-door comes standard with a soft top (FE edition notwithstanding)

That to me suggests that MIC top production should be prioritized for two-doors and only if two-doors can't be produced for other commodity limitations should four-door MICs be produced. Unless four-door MICs can be produced without reducing production of two-door MICs in any way. Four-door buyers can get a soft top. Two-door buyers have no other option.