BroncMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, good advice. I might try to order a Mustang GT convertible tomorrow and maybe 99 my 2DR to get a mod top and see how things shake out. I still really want a Bronco (and I will get one, I’m not going to cancel) but this year has taught me that life is too short to keep waiting for my open air experience. And by 2022/early 2023 I can trade in my Bronco Sport for the 2DR or even get a 4DR.

This plan is contingent, of course, on the Mustang turnaround time. So much uncertainty.

There's only one solution... Maverick!
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All Trims got the same email.
I saw an email posted that talked about points, but mine didn't mention ford pass points at all... So maybe we didn't all get the same email.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is inching me into the Gladiator market with every BS delay and excuse available. My friend just purchased the Mojave and its pretty nice plus it has 7500lb towing capacity.

Asylumchild

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. You can still get it, but will be further delayed. The painted top, white or black, will be model year 2023. Which is completely insane. How can it take them another 1.5 to fix whatever is going on. Are they completely going back to the drawing board on construction, are they switching manufacturers?
Thanks for the clarification!

Flagstaff

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
335ix / NB miata/ ‘60 TR3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a VIN?

I've ordered a 2-door and got the email. I thought someone mentioned it only went to people without a VIN yet.🤔
Yes I have a vin 4D badlands, mic, high. My date has moved several times and figured the closure would change my date, but it only slipped a day this time…7/16. (I know I am lucky)

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How does everyone read this?
  • Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
I originally reserved a Big Bend, decided I wanted a BaseManSquatch but then changed to Badlands to get mid package. My reservation was converted to an order on March 18th, but set at 99, but it doesn’t appear my submitted build was used. I’m reading equivalent to mean Big Bend and not Badlands.

Anyone else reading it this way?

Last edited:

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would wait it out. I think Ford will want the WT model out there in decent numbers. They are pushing a lot of other builds to soft top especially with hook up kit now included. It only increases the number of hard tops available to WT builds. May be what they are thinking too. Just my opinion. I’m a 2dr BL build so I don’t have a dog in your fight.
Great advice!! I’m okay waiting and will continue!! Best wishes and thanks again.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or like someone said on this ever growing thread. Make all 4 door Broncos with soft tops and offer a discount for MIC or MOD top when they come available. Then Ford can focus all MIC tops for the 2 door Broncos. But this is above my pay grade I'm sure the Ford MINDS know exactly what they are doing.
They do that and I cancel, period. I'm not driving a $50k vehicle with a soft top for a year because of incompetence.

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does everyone read this?
  • Price Protection Extension thru 2023 model year - We'll continue to offer price protection to all Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021) to ensure you will not see an increase in MSRP if you receive an equivalent 2023 model year Bronco.
I originally reserved a Big Bend, decided I wanted a BaseManSquatch but then changed to Badlands to get mid package. My reservation was converted to an order ion March 18th, but set at 99, but it doesn’t appear my submitted build was used. I’m reading equivalent to mean Big Bend and not Badlands.

Anyone else reading it this way?
I would say there is not enough information to know for certain. Honestly, I think they intentionally kept some details vague.

Last edited:

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can’t decide if I should wait out my OBX 2.3 high with MIC or switch to a soft top..

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I 99'ed for Mansquatch and mod top options. Hopefully in 2023 Ford will offer other engines with the manual transmission as an option. Now I will get a chance to consider a Bronco hybrid, PHEV, EV, or Warthog from Ford if they offer one. Also, I will consider the new 4Runner at this point. Rediculous.
Disappointments so far. No saddle brown interior option from the reveal night. No manual transmission with 2.7 as an option. No sasquatch with manual transmission (available in 2022). No modular top until 2023. No green color option.
I guess I will put some money into my 1994 Bronco and see what happens in 2023. I will not settle if I'm going to spend $50k+. I've been waiting a long time for the return of the Bronco. Very disappointing.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, me too. I had to self-edit my first post, removing the four letter words, figured the thread would be deleted if I did not. Not a happy camper to say the least.
Fuck that shit. Let it all out, nobody cares.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was cool until today, what a joke. Keeping my order for now but I'm shopping for a new ride after today.
Sponsored