Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Genesis, Isuzu Trooper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would guess it's because of builds already scheduled? IMHO, all 4-doors should be soft tops until the hard top constraints are resolved. The hard top prep kit should be standard PERIOD. Ford needs to stop trying to be politically correct (if that's possible in 2021?) and just build as many 21' Bronco's as they can. All hardtops are 2-door, until a soft top is available, and all 4-doors are soft top until 22' when they can catch up with MIC tops and 23' or the white or painted tops. Can't Bestop or whoever is making the 2-door fast back tops step in and help. I'll take my 2-door with a softtop and no hard top prep kit. Just give me the damn Bronco!!
I get that but honestly they should just fuck it all 21s get the hardtop pep kit.
Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, again, this 2 door Wildtrak orderer didn’t receive an email again but... someone on Bronco Nation said that they figure that since there’s only 36,000 of 120,000 orders for 2 doors and they come standard with hard top that Ford might push our orders ahead of the line to get our builds knocked out and then they’ll just build more soft top 4 doors in the mean time until they’re crossed off the list and then they’ll start doing more 4 doors with hard tops...so maybe there’s hope for us 2 door peeps 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man... shouldn’t even be surprised at this point. Day 1 res now turning into an over 2yr wait in order to not compromise and get what Ford had promised us from the beginning. What a mess, all of it. I’ve been quiet, patient and in all honesty have given Ford the benefit of the doubt but this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, again, this 2 door Wildtrak orderer didn’t receive an email again but... someone on Bronco Nation said that they figure that since there’s only 36,000 of 120,000 orders for 2 doors and they come standard with hard top that Ford might push our orders ahead of the line to get our builds knocked out and then they’ll just build more soft top 4 doors in the mean time until they’re crossed off the list and then they’ll start doing more 4 doors with hard tops...so maybe there’s hope for us 2 door peeps 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Your lips to Ford's ears...

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford has yet to answer why ZERO scheduling in the last four consecutive weeks. After the end of May email I switched to soft top for my 2.3 BB, 4 door. Everything Ford said in the May and yesterday’s email says I should be good to go. Yet no scheduling… for four weeks

awall422

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kid,
how do yah get a fahhhhkin soft top living on the Not Showahh?
Between the fahhhhhhkin snow and the fahhhhhhkin junkies you will be fahhhhhhhked!
Fahhhkin, dude, ya see uhm all ovah dah fahkin place up heeyah. Der almost as kahmin as dah fshkin greenheads!

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7CD078E8-7E86-4C2E-829E-0DC89A54D98C.jpeg

It says 2 doors will still be produced and that the hard top is the only option. That leads me to believe the problem is with the 4 door mic top.
I saw that later on. I wish they would just give all of the information in one spot. Just put it in the email!!!

Sponsored

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door BaseSquatch here my original build week was 7/26 and a few days before they formalized this new information about the tops, I was moved up by a month. I’ve also seen a few other members with 2 doors get moved up so I think you’re correct in that they are going to push out as many 2 doors as they can to avoid any further bottle necking.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So Joe Schmo off the street will get a Bronco before someone who reserved one a year ago. That's disappointing but understandable given the circumstances, I suppose.
Alex, I'm gonna try to keep telling myself just that. I have no control over what's happening, but I can hopefully have a little control over my thoughts. :)

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Something does NOT add up here....Unfortunately these companies, both Ford or Webasto won’t answer questions point blank about what’s going on.
If you've ever been involved with an insurance company after an auto accident, you know they almost never assign 100% of the culpability to only one party. I suspect that very same dynamic is integral to this problem.

Drew5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have a VIN?

I've ordered a 2-door and got the email. I thought someone mentioned it only went to people without a VIN yet.🤔
I don't have a vin and I didn't get an email
Sponsored