First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just looked on Autotrader out of curiosity and I see three 4 door Broncos and one 2 door Bronco "In Transit" to dealerships. I don't know if these are customer orders, or dealer stock... but If they are customer orders, why would the dealership(s) advertise them for sale if they're already allocated to order holders?

This especially sucks considering I'm a 2 door order holder, yet dealerships might be getting stock to sell to the public?

I am extremely disappointed in Ford, and sadly I am having to entertain other vehicles as I'm not able to wait until 2023 for my 2 door all because Ford can't properly outsource hard tops.
I worked for 3 Ford dealerships and my best guess is because they are “in the system” and tracked once they leave the factory and the dealer prob has an AutoTrader account, you are just seeing customers orders as they roll through the dealership system. When they arrive they will also show up on the dealer’s website until the customer comes to finish the paperwork. There’s no way to hide them basically.

wigid

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Patrol
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it would probably be quicker for ford to make a steel roof version of the bronco than supply colored roofs.

Sponsored

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://fordauthority.com/2021/06/2021-ford-bronco-production-partially-reallocated-to-dealer-stock/

This is saying some production of soft top broncos will go for dealer stock. IF true so much for my July 13th reservation. Someone walking off the street will be driving one before I even see my VIN number.
The thing is that they have to keep the production line moving, if they have a complete build they are going to make it.
It sucks but it sounds like the majority of early reservation holders want a trim that has commodity restraints.
You can always change to a 4 door soft top and see if that gets you a Bronco.

MParker67

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Comon Ford this is getting old real quick. In two years I may move on from all this BS

WAINWRIGHTJO

Outer Banks
First Name
JOHNNY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just send me one part at a time FORD. I'll build the bronco myself. If you can't build the bronco that has been ordered. Just build what you have and put it on the lot

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can't build the bronco that has been ordered. Just build what you have and put it on the lot
Um, this is exactly what Ford will be doing

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep reading people talking about this being Ford's fault, that the time stamp apparently doesnt matter to Ford. Remember Ford stated that there was methodology that included the dealer you selected and their allocation in when your jeep would be picked for production. One of the major reasons i switched from my original dealer early on was due to my concern that their lack of interest in the new vehicle roll out would affect my timing of receipt of my Bronco. I can say i am happy i moved my vehicle to a dealer that stayed up to date and communicated well throughout this process. Yes Ford had some miscues, but make no mistake, some of the reason you may not have a build date as yet is due to your dealer selection.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bookerh

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 fzj80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email from Ford yesterday…
Did anyone else get one?

Subject: “Stay pumped about your Bronco™ SUV!”

T.S.

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The thing is that they have to keep the production line moving, if they have a complete build they are going to make it.
It sucks but it sounds like the majority of early reservation holders want a trim that has commodity restraints.
You can always change to a 4 door soft top and see if that gets you a Bronco.
Right we all get that they have to keep the line moving but the point is that Ford and Webssto had plently of time to plan. These orders have been out there for a year. Seems like a gap in thier planning. I judt cant give Ford a free ride. They messed up and should accept the blame not make excuses. The letter was aweful, you have to read between the lines to figure out what they are saying which leafs to distrust

FoolishClub

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Throwing my hat into the ring here.

Have a 4dr Big Bend, MIC top, 10speed automatic, 2.3L, mid package + tow hitch on order with no build date. Placed order in early March. I have only received thus far the generic "sit tight! we're frustrated, too!" emails. Nothing specific about my Bronco.

I am being patient, but my big gripe is that whoever tf is writing and signing off these emails that are going out to literally thousands of anxious to-be owners needs to get the boot. These emails are maddening - written in a way that is confusing, indirect, redundant, unnecessarily emotional and long-winded. I'd honestly rather Ford send me a short, concise email saying "we don't have an update, but we still have your order, here are your options right now:" instead of making feeble attempts to squeeze some miniscule drop of sympathy out of me. "Gee wiz, guys! We know, you just want your Bronco! We want you to have it! But we just have soooo many issues, and we're working hard, so sit tight! Bronco Nation! Rah Rah Rah! Go buy a flight and book a hotel and rent a car and pay for a friend to join you at the Off Roadeo in MOAB, because that's totally just like getting the car you ordered that we can't deliver right now! It's gonna be epiccccc!"

Ughhh.

As someone who has spent their career in marketing -- man, my head would be on the chopping block if someone on my team sent this kind of junk communication out.

Bookerh

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 fzj80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah It was my hope that the email was only sent out to a few that might get a schedule date.

If another email doesn’t follow then I would have preferred they didn’t send anything at all.
Sponsored