First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 6' 7" and the largest concern I have had going through this purchase has been legroom "knee room", 43.1 specs on the 4 door and it was the same legroom on paper as my wife's Highlander... Now granted, I have taken that Highlander thousands of miles over the years, but it hasn't always been comfortable driving. My daily is a lifted F150 and that has a ton of room for me to stretch out.

Had an opportunity to sit in a FE 4 door and a Manual Badlands 4 door at a Bronco event near Cleveland and let me just say, I am pleased about the knee room that I had. This wasn't uncomfortable for me to rest my knee on the side, especially in the FE as it had AT. I would say for those tall manual drivers, your knee may come close to the GOAT dial, but felt like I had room.

Let me tell you though, there won't be much room behind you for passengers, seat was all the way back and will suit kids, but no 6 footer kids/adults behind a tall driver.

Posted a couple pics of the knee room, you have already seen all the other photos you need if you have been on here for a minute. Hope someone finds it useful, it sure put my mind at ease.

MY21 or Bust!

-Wade III

20210405_122542.jpg

20210405_120749.jpg

20210405_120913.jpg

20210405_120755.jpg
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How was shoulder room at the B-pillar and left arm room with the door closed?

OP
OP
Redhalo7

Redhalo7

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
B pillar was more in my peripheral than I had hoped, but not any bit concerning. I also have a long arm that made the window comfortable. Didn't grab a pic of that.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Almost looks like you could go forward a tad and still have some space (disregarding preferred comfort). Thanks for sharing!

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oactec

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang CS/GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is tremendously helpful for me as I am 6'7" as well. I have both a 2-door and a 4-door ordered. I have been concerned about leg room but equally about headroom on the side support, especially while off road. How likely am I to get a concussion while playing hard? Lol.

Also, did you fit better in one over the other?

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love all the tall guy posts and how sophisticated the consumer has become acknowledging that being a certain height doesn't always translate to super long legs and asking for an inseam to have a basic baseline across the various tall people. I'm 6'4" but am more torso than legs so I'm usually concerned about headroom (it rubs on my wife's mazda CX-9) and not legroom.

Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
B pillar was more in my peripheral than I had hoped, but not any bit concerning. I also have a long arm that made the window comfortable. Didn't grab a pic of that.
So you didn't feel tight in the shoulder area at all from the B pillar? Do you have narrow, avg, or wide shoulders? As others have mentioned, there isn't much room there with seat back all the way in the 4 door.

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MY22.... I need to sit in both 2 & 4 dr, 6’5” 275.

KVK

Black Diamond
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MY22.... I need to sit in both 2 & 4 dr, 6’5” 275.
Looking closer at the picture of you sitting in the drivers seat. The B pillar looks to directly in your peripheral when leaning back. Was that the case? Thanks

OP
OP
Redhalo7

Redhalo7

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you didn't feel tight in the shoulder area at all from the B pillar? Do you have narrow, avg, or wide shoulders? As others have mentioned, there isn't much room there with seat back all the way in the 4 door.

Average shoulders here, didn't feel tight, but I can tell you I was more concerned about knee room as I have had a fair amount of trouble over the years.

Sitting in the back with the soft top open, I did hit my head on the loose fabric hanging down.

OP
OP
Redhalo7

Redhalo7

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking closer at the picture of you sitting in the drivers seat. The B pillar looks to directly in your peripheral when leaning back. Was that the case? Thanks
Yes, I would say so, I don't lean all the way back when driving, so I didn't notice anything concerning.
Sponsored