Fuzion2Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Asher
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Be proud of those shoes. They were nice enough to take attention away from the bronco, in this insano bronco forum! Now I have to look them up and maybe buy a pair. You should do a commercial for them.
Shoes were the first thing caught my eye than the leg room😅

Advertisement

• Haha
Reactions: Dom

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Ok, totally off topic but since all you tall MOFOs are seeing this thread maybe you could help me. It's tough finding good clothes for my son who is 6'6"ish. Do you have any good suggestions on where to shop for long inseams and what not? inseam 36-38
Lol, story of my life.

I just bought some nice well fitting Izod pants through JC Penny.

https://m.jcpenney.com/p/izod-big-tall-sportflex-waistband-stretch-flat-front-chino-pant/ppr5007239538?pTmplType=regular&deptId=dept20000014&catId=cat1009640001&urlState=/g/men/mens-big-tall?product_type=pants&id=cat1009640001&productGridView=medium&badge=fewleft&cm_re=ZA-_-GALLERY-PANTS-_-VN-_-CAT-MENS_PANTS-_-VN-6-_-BigandTall_6

For jeans I usually order through Eddie Bauer. They have tall sizes as well as the option to have an extra inch in the rise/crotch area.

For shirts, supprisingly Kohl's has been a decent place. While they don't have them out now, I just bought a bunch of long sleeve button down business casual XXL Tall. The sleeve length is spot on. They also have some tall sizes in short sleeve. Selection varies by store.

Eddie Bauer is also a good place for tall shirts. Their wrinkle free long sleeve button downs are great quality. They aren't cheap, but if you watch for sales they aren't horrible

Shoes, usually have to order. DXL has some black Kenneth Cole that I use for daily wear. Most of what they stock though is for a wide foot and I have a narrow 16. Nordstroms USED to stock large sizes, but I don't know if they still do.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX-450h, BMW R1150 GS
Clubs

Ok, totally off topic but since all you tall MOFOs are seeing this thread maybe you could help me. It's tough finding good clothes for my son who is 6'6"ish. Do you have any good suggestions on where to shop for long inseams and what not? inseam 36-38
https://www.dxl.com/

Hoofnmouth

Base
First Name
mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Clubs

Try carhartt ,and REI they usually have the stuff that doesnt look like little brother hand me ups with short arms. I am also careful what material i pick some stuff will be fine and then 2 washings and i have to donate it to goodwill.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Yeah, he's tall but a bean stalk. That's really the problem.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Integra, '09 335i, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Clubs

That B pillar looks like it's going to be a big blind spot on the 4-door
Whenever I read a post like this I'm surprised that this is not mentioned more often. Lots of talk about legroom and headroom, but not pillar location and door length.

I'm going 2-door on the Bronco, just like I go 2-door on all my vehicles (unless I go 2-wheel, zero door), in order to get a vehicle with that B pillar farther back. This helps visibility, helps ingress/egress, and avoids hitting my elbow on the pillar--the armrest on the longer door goes farther back.

For the record, I'm 6' 3".

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
I sat in a BD 4 door and a BL 4 dr today. I adjust both drivers seats to a comfortable position for me. I'm 6'2" and about 220 lbs. I'm mostly leg as I have a 32" to 33" inseam.

I then went and sat in the back driver side seat in both. It was comfortable in both. My knees definitely hit the back of the seat in the BD, but if I moved them to sort of straddle the driver's seat, I had plenty of room.

I must have had thr seat adjusted a little differently in the BL because when I sat in the back I had a few inches of space between my knees and the seat back.

Also worth mentioning, I prefer to have my seat back more upright than most people.

Hope that helps!

Thanx! Very helpful! I'm 6'3" and about 245. I'm getting 2dr. We have a Traverse for the family. For the lesser times family is with, my 12 y/o can sit behind me and my 5'10 daughter can sit behind my 5'4" wife. All concerns SOLVED!!! Thanx again!

Baconator

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement