First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is tremendously helpful for me as I am 6'7" as well. I have both a 2-door and a 4-door ordered. I have been concerned about leg room but equally about headroom on the side support, especially while off road. How likely am I to get a concussion while playing hard? Lol.

Also, did you fit better in one over the other?
Both models I fit well, I could see hitting a few larger obstacles and possibly hitting the pillar, but who isn't gonna push it just a bit. Lucky for you you're the driver and will know its coming. Only yourself to blame. Ha!

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
B pillar was more in my peripheral than I had hoped, but not any bit concerning. I also have a long arm that made the window comfortable. Didn't grab a pic of that.
That's gonna suck if you like to rest your left arm on the door.

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 6'6 glad to see more tall people threads. Curious to see if the manual adjustment provides the same amount of room. If you can recall, what adjustments were needed for you when adjusting that seat?

Sponsored

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 6' 7" and the largest concern I have had going through this purchase has been legroom "knee room", 43.1 specs on the 4 door and it was the same legroom on paper as my wife's Highlander... Now granted, I have taken that Highlander thousands of miles over the years, but it hasn't always been comfortable driving. My daily is a lifted F150 and that has a ton of room for me to stretch out.

Had an opportunity to sit in a FE 4 door and a Manual Badlands 4 door at a Bronco event near Cleveland and let me just say, I am pleased about the knee room that I had. This wasn't uncomfortable for me to rest my knee on the side, especially in the FE as it had AT. I would say for those tall manual drivers, your knee may come close to the GOAT dial, but felt like I had room.

Let me tell you though, there won't be much room behind you for passengers, seat was all the way back and will suit kids, but no 6 footer kids/adults behind a tall driver.

Posted a couple pics of the knee room, you have already seen all the other photos you need if you have been on here for a minute. Hope someone finds it useful, it sure put my mind at ease.

MY21 or Bust!

-Wade III

20210405_122542.jpg

20210405_120749.jpg

20210405_120913.jpg

20210405_120755.jpg
Nice shoes!!

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call me old fashioned but I'm gonna miss actually putting a key into the ignition and manually turning the thing. I wonder if I can have that changed? 🤔😂
On my 71 and all of the early Broncos the swinging key on the keyring would wear out a half circle on the metal dash.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The edge around the start button looks painfully sharp, especially the corner. Did you notice if you could possibly whack your knee on that getting in/out or shifting position?

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you happen to close the door? I'm wondering about the left side knee room.

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

At 6'5" going off of all the posts from other tall drivers I expect I will be fine for headroom and legroom, comfort, and driving position, but the B pillar's position is going to negatively affect my peripheral view

Sponsored
OP
OP
Redhalo7

Redhalo7

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 6'6 glad to see more tall people threads. Curious to see if the manual adjustment provides the same amount of room. If you can recall, what adjustments were needed for you when adjusting that seat?
They both had LUX and leather so the adjustments were all electric on both. Hoping that they have similar range of adjustments on the manual MGV, can't remember the last time I had a manual seat.

OP
OP
Redhalo7

Redhalo7

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you happen to close the door? I'm wondering about the left side knee room.
Doors are thinner than standard SUV/Truck (still felt solid), was able to get some angle, and there wasn't any sharp edges to contend with for comfort, unless you throw a hard water bottle in the mesh, that would be a problem.

Reactions: abe

imnewtothis

Badlands
First Name
Haramol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the review man! I haul around 6’7”+ basketball players all the time so the backseat feedback is useful

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did you try sitting in the back? Especially behind the front seat after adjusted for yourself? I have been dying to test sitting behind myself, as im 6-2 and wife is 6-0. We need to make sure the kids have room, especially my son who is destined to be over 6ft for sure.

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do we know (I cannot locate it) the difference between the 2dr and 4dr with seat all the way back for knee room in the rear seating area?

I'm 6"3 and daughter is 5'9". Curious as to her limited room in 2dr. (This will be my rig and hoping I can stay with 2dr)
Sponsored