Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Be proud of those shoes. They were nice enough to take attention away from the bronco, in this insano bronco forum! Now I have to look them up and maybe buy a pair. You should do a commercial for them.
Shoes were the first thing caught my eye than the leg room😅
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: Dom

Cbr954

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, totally off topic but since all you tall MOFOs are seeing this thread maybe you could help me. It's tough finding good clothes for my son who is 6'6"ish. Do you have any good suggestions on where to shop for long inseams and what not? inseam 36-38
Lol, story of my life.

I just bought some nice well fitting Izod pants through JC Penny.

https://m.jcpenney.com/p/izod-big-tall-sportflex-waistband-stretch-flat-front-chino-pant/ppr5007239538?pTmplType=regular&deptId=dept20000014&catId=cat1009640001&urlState=/g/men/mens-big-tall?product_type=pants&id=cat1009640001&productGridView=medium&badge=fewleft&cm_re=ZA-_-GALLERY-PANTS-_-VN-_-CAT-MENS_PANTS-_-VN-6-_-BigandTall_6

For jeans I usually order through Eddie Bauer. They have tall sizes as well as the option to have an extra inch in the rise/crotch area.

For shirts, supprisingly Kohl's has been a decent place. While they don't have them out now, I just bought a bunch of long sleeve button down business casual XXL Tall. The sleeve length is spot on. They also have some tall sizes in short sleeve. Selection varies by store.

Eddie Bauer is also a good place for tall shirts. Their wrinkle free long sleeve button downs are great quality. They aren't cheap, but if you watch for sales they aren't horrible

Shoes, usually have to order. DXL has some black Kenneth Cole that I use for daily wear. Most of what they stock though is for a wide foot and I have a narrow 16. Nordstroms USED to stock large sizes, but I don't know if they still do.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, totally off topic but since all you tall MOFOs are seeing this thread maybe you could help me. It's tough finding good clothes for my son who is 6'6"ish. Do you have any good suggestions on where to shop for long inseams and what not? inseam 36-38
https://www.dxl.com/

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Try carhartt ,and REI they usually have the stuff that doesnt look like little brother hand me ups with short arms. I am also careful what material i pick some stuff will be fine and then 2 washings and i have to donate it to goodwill.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah, he's tall but a bean stalk. That's really the problem.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That B pillar looks like it's going to be a big blind spot on the 4-door
Whenever I read a post like this I'm surprised that this is not mentioned more often. Lots of talk about legroom and headroom, but not pillar location and door length.

I'm going 2-door on the Bronco, just like I go 2-door on all my vehicles (unless I go 2-wheel, zero door), in order to get a vehicle with that B pillar farther back. This helps visibility, helps ingress/egress, and avoids hitting my elbow on the pillar--the armrest on the longer door goes farther back.

For the record, I'm 6' 3".

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I sat in a BD 4 door and a BL 4 dr today. I adjust both drivers seats to a comfortable position for me. I'm 6'2" and about 220 lbs. I'm mostly leg as I have a 32" to 33" inseam.

I then went and sat in the back driver side seat in both. It was comfortable in both. My knees definitely hit the back of the seat in the BD, but if I moved them to sort of straddle the driver's seat, I had plenty of room.

I must have had thr seat adjusted a little differently in the BL because when I sat in the back I had a few inches of space between my knees and the seat back.

Also worth mentioning, I prefer to have my seat back more upright than most people.

Hope that helps!

Thanx! Very helpful! I'm 6'3" and about 245. I'm getting 2dr. We have a Traverse for the family. For the lesser times family is with, my 12 y/o can sit behind me and my 5'10 daughter can sit behind my 5'4" wife. All concerns SOLVED!!! Thanx again!

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LaterGator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://americantall.com/

Sponsored

Oactec

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang CS/GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I sat in a BD 4 door and a BL 4 dr today. I adjust both drivers seats to a comfortable position for me. I'm 6'2" and about 220 lbs. I'm mostly leg as I have a 32" to 33" inseam.

I then went and sat in the back driver side seat in both. It was comfortable in both. My knees definitely hit the back of the seat in the BD, but if I moved them to sort of straddle the driver's seat, I had plenty of room.

I must have had thr seat adjusted a little differently in the BL because when I sat in the back I had a few inches of space between my knees and the seat back.

Also worth mentioning, I prefer to have my seat back more upright than most people.

Hope that helps!
I finally got to sit in both a 2-door and 4-door today and even ride in a 4-door Sasquatch. Being 6'7" 295 lbs, I have been really concerned about the size of the vehicles. The 2-door actually had a much better "fit" for me since the support pillar is futher back on the drivers seat. The 4-door pillar was actually right on my shoulder and uncomfortable, especially on the ride along. The 4-door is actually tighter than my 2021 Tacoma in the upper body but more roomy in the legs. Fyi i have a 37" inseam. Hope this helps some!

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
All you tall people with your fit tests, and i'm just waiting here down by the earth waiting for some shorties to test the squatch...

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, thank you. I didn’t read all the comments just the first you posted with the pictures.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I changed my order to a 2-door (I'm 6'5" 280) after sitting in the 4-door Broncos at the Cleveland event (link to pictures above). I haven't been able to see a 2-door in person yet.
Finally, Friday was the day! I was able to sit in a 2-door and 4-door at the same dealership. The 2-door was an Outer Banks Sasquatch. The 4-door was a Big Bend Non-Sasquatch. My left upper shoulder/left arm was much more comfortable in the 2-door and my sight was not as obstructed when compared to the 4-door. Ingress/Egress from the 2-door was natural and easy, and very similar to my current daily driver, a 2011 Suburban.

I have attached some photos at similar angles. The seat is all the way back in both vehicles. You can see in the pictures where the driver seat is located in relation to the B-pillar in each model.

This was the first time I got to use the manual seats. They were sufficient. Not great, but also not a deal-breaker for me. It reminded me of my first used car nearly 30 years ago.

Also the first time in a hardtop (with the sound deadening headliner). Not as much headroom in the hardtop (3 inches) vs. the softtop (about 5 inches), but not uncomfortable at all.

I am sold on the 2-door. If you have any questions, just let me know.
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics IMG_20211015_1440559
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics IMG_20211015_1445144
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics IMG_20211015_1445310
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics IMG_20211015_1447178
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics IMG_20211015_1447248
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics IMG_20211015_1447342

Oactec

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang CS/GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Finally, Friday was the day! I was able to sit in a 2-door and 4-door at the same dealership. The 2-door was an Outer Banks Sasquatch. The 4-door was a Big Bend Non-Sasquatch. My left upper shoulder/left arm was much more comfortable in the 2-door and my sight was not as obstructed when compared to the 4-door. Ingress/Egress from the 2-door was natural and easy, and very similar to my current daily driver, a 2011 Suburban.

I have attached some photos at similar angles. The seat is all the way back in both vehicles. You can see in the pictures where the driver seat is located in relation to the B-pillar in each model.

This was the first time I got to use the manual seats. They were sufficient. Not great, but also not a deal-breaker for me. It reminded me of my first used car nearly 30 years ago.

Also the first time in a hardtop (with the sound deadening headliner). Not as much headroom in the hardtop (3 inches) vs. the softtop (about 5 inches), but not uncomfortable at all.

I am sold on the 2-door. If you have any questions, just let me know.
Ford Bronco 6' 7" Legroom Tested 2021 Bronco 4-Door -- With Pics IMG_20211015_1447342

Got my 2dr FE last week and loving it as a tall guy! Still have a 4dr on order but thinking about changing it to another 2dr as the FE will be limited use.
Sponsored