Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many of us with the B&O system have noticed some rattling on the right rear panel due to the sub placement. Last week I bought air conditioner weather stripping and fixed the worst rattle that was right next to the right rear passenger in a 4-door.
It’s easy to test if this will work for you. Put on a song that causes the rattle then open the right rear door and fold the seat down. When the rattle starts press the plastic trim down and test to see if it stops. If so this should work. Pop the panel off starting at the bottom of the door opening and work it loose up the the seatbelt area. Then cut your foam into two approximately 1foot pieces. Put one piece behind the main attachment point and near the seatbelt then put the other piece close to the door opening and pop the panel back in place. There is a very large gap in there and by compressing the foam everything should stay tight and stop rattling.

Frost King AC43H Air Conditioner Weatherseal Tape, 2-1/4 by 42-Inch, 2-1/4" W, 2-1/4" T, L, Dark Gray https://a.co/d/0x40VBo
Sponsored

OP
OP
ATLBronco75

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also stuffed my B&O sub with poly fill I really liked the change to the bass profile but it didn’t reduce much rattling.