First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm committed to a 2021 model, so in response to last week's Ford email, I changed my top to the MIC hardtop. But what are the other features that are going to delay a 2021 build? I see people referencing 6 delayed features but I can't tell which are confirmed and I want to avoid them. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP

josiesmom

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
THANK YOU!!!!!

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm committed to a 2021 model, so in response to last week's Ford email, I changed my top to the MIC hardtop. But what are the other features that are going to delay a 2021 build? I see people referencing 6 delayed features but I can't tell which are confirmed and I want to avoid them. Thanks!
The items everyone talks about MAY delay your order. Dealer Allocation, date time stamp of your reservation, commodity availability, Ford's definition of the word "may" - are all different factors that MAY delay your order. Get what you want in your Bronco and know that no one knows nothing until ford sends you your estimated build date sometime in May June.

Plan for worst case hope for the best.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
There was a dealer who posted that the delays would only be about 2 weeks at the most for those items.

After waiting so long I would wait an extra two weeks to get just the Bronco I wanted.

Sponsored

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a dealer who posted that the delays would only be about 2 weeks at the most for those items.

After waiting so long I would wait an extra two weeks to get just the Bronco I wanted.

If true that's not bad. Ill tell you what sucks is that my current car lease is up on 7/1, my reservation was on 7/14, currently have a Wildtrak 4dr 2.7 on order seriously considering a Badlands non-squatch to improve my chances

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I only have 2.7 on that list and I am not expecting it to be a delay unless there is a rubber shortage for the 1000' of hose per engine.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If true that's not bad. Ill tell you what sucks is that my current car lease is up on 7/1, my reservation was on 7/14, currently have a Wildtrak 4dr 2.7 on order seriously considering a Badlands non-squatch to improve my chances
Keep in mind if you do that, wasn't the modular bumper added to the delay list?

I'm like everyone else, I wanted my Bronco yesterday. But on the flip side, if I'm going to spend $40k+ on a vehicle, I'm also going to get what I want. I'm not going to change to get it earlier and then not be 100% happy with my vehicle. Simple as that.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep in mind if you do that, wasn't the modular bumper added to the delay list?

I'm like everyone else, I wanted my Bronco yesterday. But on the flip side, if I'm going to spend $40k+ on a vehicle, I'm also going to get what I want. I'm not going to change to get it earlier and then not be 100% happy with my vehicle. Simple as that.
To be honest I was always torn between the two, and considering its easier to add 35's aftermarket plus I'm not a huge fan of the sandstone cloth interior its not really a sacrifice under any circumstance.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Two-Door First Edition, I check 5/6. Yay.

Hell, if I had it my way, it would have been 6/6 with the black hard top.

Wondering how much of a delay the black interior is gonna cost me in time. 🤔

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can't wait for next week's announcement. "Due to commodity shortages with the 7-speed manual and 10-speed automatic, all 2021 and 2022 Bronco will be equipped with PowerShift DCT"

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good luck. Just a thought...most car leases will let you extend your lease?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And, I saw somehere on here that the "Tow Package" is also on constraint. If this keeps up every option I ordered will be on constraint, 2.7L, LUX, MOD top, tow package. The only thing I have left is the floor liners. :)

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kind of what we already expected

Ford Bronco 6 delayed features?? timestam
Reservation is only “key” if only you’re within the 24hr window. After that might be a roll of the dice...

what i mean by that is after a certain reservation time point, it won’t matter if you’re in front of someone else if they run out of the parts on the list above 👆 you are waiting and if someone behind you is NOT wanting any of those items, they are getting theirs before you.
Sponsored