First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Autonation scottsdale Az has 6 broncos listed for sale? What gives ? Apparently the dealers must have canceled orders they are offering....I wonder if this is gonna be the norm...not sitting well with me...
Ford Bronco 6 new broncos for sale at dealership Screenshot_20210623-195700_Chrome
Ford Bronco 6 new broncos for sale at dealership Screenshot_20210623-195652_Chrome
Ford Bronco 6 new broncos for sale at dealership Screenshot_20210623-195642_Chrome

Screenshot_20210623-195632_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s been several posts on this before…

Automated system lists them (customer sold orders)… some may be cancelled customer reservation they’re bringing in to mark up… etc. Etc. Etc.

Last edited:

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Autonation scottsdale Az has 6 broncos listed for sale? What gives ? Apparently the dealers must have canceled orders they are offering....I wonder if this is gonna be the norm...not sitting well with me...
Ford Bronco 6 new broncos for sale at dealership Screenshot_20210623-195632_Chrome
Ford Bronco 6 new broncos for sale at dealership Screenshot_20210623-195632_Chrome

Ugh their not been another thread in this automatically populates on an

OP
OP
M Redwood

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
sales man just called said not even in transit or built....but their ad says "coming soon" very deceptive" just trying to get intel on buyers i suppose

Sponsored

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bait.
a bunch of dealers were doing stuff similar to this when I was searching for a super duty. Great price on a lariat. Call them and it just so happens they just brought it in the shop for a lift and tires. +20k to the price or you can have one of these other more expensive ones on the lot.
Perhaps they don’t create the bronco ad but they’re more than happy to benefits from them.

OP
OP
M Redwood

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They're all "Coming Soon" ... Me at sixteen...
There’s been several posts on this before…

Automated system lists them (customer sold orders)… some may be cancelled customer reservation they’re bringing in to mark up… etc. Etc. Etc.
i doubt it just trolling for intel to make sales ....in 2023.....my vin is not listed nor any others at the decent honest dealer i used....

OP
OP
M Redwood

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bait.
a bunch of dealers were doing stuff similar to this when I was searching for a super duty. Great price on a lariat. Call them and it just so happens they just brought it in the shop for a lift and tires. +20k to the price or you can have one of these other more expensive ones on the lot.
Perhaps they don’t create the bronco ad but they’re more than happy to benefits from them.
ughhh...bait and switch..

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ugh their not been another thread in this automatically populates on an
Lol!!! Yes another one :)

annnooootthhheeerrrr ooonneeeeeee

this place is a vortex of regurgitated information lol

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My local deal(crooked as they are) did this same thing with the SPORT. Said they had some, I drove down to see the colors, and got the... well they are not actually here yet...about 3 weeks.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i doubt it just trolling for intel to make sales ....in 2023.....my vin is not listed nor any others at the decent honest dealer i used....
When a VIN is created, these systems can be set to auto populate the dealer websites.... Usually it's stock orders so it saves the dealership time, even when it's a retail customer's order, it gets people in the door thinking their dream car is on the lot. (some dealerships don't have it auto populate, and others are better about taking down the retail orders that do)

This is extremely common practice, but usually it's not a problem and/or it goes relatively unnoticed. We're just seeing the most extreme problems with this set up with the Bronco since all the orders were intended as retail sales and we're all extremely dialed in looking for Bronco's to pop up on websites.

In related thoughts, I would love for all of these "mY dEaLeR hAs A bRoNcO fOr SaLe LiSteD oN tHeIr SiTe" just merged into one massive thread... that'd be funny.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Click bait, it works and works and works, so they use it.

OP
OP
M Redwood

M Redwood

Big Bend
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB,BASE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When a VIN is created, these systems can be set to auto populate the dealer websites.... Usually it's stock orders so it saves the dealership time, even when it's a retail customer's order, it gets people in the door thinking their dream car is on the lot. (some dealerships don't have it auto populate, and others are better about taking down the retail orders that do)

This is extremely common practice, but usually it's not a problem and/or it goes relatively unnoticed. We're just seeing the most extreme problems with this set up with the Bronco since all the orders were intended as retail sales and we're all extremely dialed in looking for Bronco's to pop up on websites.

In related thoughts, I would love for all of these "mY dEaLeR hAs A bRoNcO fOr SaLe LiSteD oN tHeIr SiTe" just merged into one massive thread... that'd be funny.
Ive not seen other posts saying this...but I spend 5 minutes a day here if that
Sponsored