Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They aren't in B/P. The dealer must add them. Apparently with the ST folded back it compromises the ability to store all 4 doors. So the rockstars, figured that they can be removed I guess to save money.

You could still use the garage storage bags and figure out a way to secure them in the back as they don't include storage straps, but the bags designed for onboard storage are only available from the factory. I presume Ford will make them available from the parts counter, but right now, they can't be ordered.

There is a complaint almost everyday in the one FB group that the onboard storage bags are missing and can't be ordered. Ford encouraged buyers to switch to Moar Door Softies. But now the one feature Ford was so proud of can't be done as designed and buyers will come up with a compromised solution.
We now that I have a vin I will just have to figure that one out thanks for the info

OP
OP
Clearwater native

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whatever you gotta do to justify it to yourself.

I know if I caved in and switched to a 4-Door soft top I would regret it the entire time of ownership.
Sorry I am not trying to offend anyone just tired of waiting and frankly tired of hating, two weeks ago I was in your shoes and never ever thought would switch but after driving the 4 dr wildtrack for 2 days and some research it changed my mind

First Name
Paige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outerbanks 4 door Bronco soft top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On 8/20 I made the switch because I am honestly to impatient to wait another 6-12 months for my Bronco and it worked yesterday 8/26 I got the email with a 9/20 build week and it is an awesome feeling knowing I will soon not have to wait any longer so I sat down after Driving a 4dr wild track dealer demo I had for 48 hours and made up this list that encouraged me to make the switch;

1-the doors of a 2dr do not fit in the back when you take them off (they are too big) 4dr all fit in the back.

2-the gas tank in a 4dr is 20 gallons vs 16 in a 2dr.

3-the back seat in a 2dr only made for 2 (I have triplet 7 year old grand kids) my wife and I can take them along.

4-the soft top is actually real nice easy to put up and down, no worries about where to store it and it's black not the grey color that I think looks better.

5-there is a lot more room for any adventure riders and gear.

6-I already have a 2dr Jeep TJ Rubicon.

Now I know I am going to get a lot of comments about my reasoning believe me I really like the looks of the two door and after bashing the 4dr for well over a year it was a hard decision but these 6 things made it easier for me and the fact that the 2dr is not available with a soft top just really sucks!
what is your build out? Did you do the Sasquatch and which type? Just asking because I made the switch on 8/21 and still haven’t gotten that golden ticket email.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
Clearwater native

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what is your build out? Did you do the Sasquatch and which type? Just asking because I made the switch on 8/21 and still haven’t gotten that golden ticket email.
Should be on signature

4 dr badlands 2.7 Sasquatch Lux Tow floor Matts keyless keypad MGV priority code 10 reserved 7/14/2020

OP
OP
Clearwater native

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only conclusion that I could come to after similar mental gymnastics is that I really needed two Broncos.

I have no idea why my wife can't see that as clearly as I do.

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made the same decision a couple of weeks ago and got a 9/6 build date. I was holding out for the 2 door but my wife started talking about other vehichles that interest her, so we went and looked and drove a 4 door Wildtrak and I realized how badass these are even in 4 door. Look better in person than in pictures, too. I have a 2 door muscle car and decided to be a family man and still get the Bronco. We have a 5 year old and newborn! haha

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
On 8/20 I made the switch because I am honestly to impatient to wait another 6-12 months for my Bronco and it worked yesterday 8/26 I got the email with a 9/20 build week and it is an awesome feeling knowing I will soon not have to wait any longer so I sat down after Driving a 4dr wild track dealer demo I had for 48 hours and made up this list that encouraged me to make the switch;

1-the doors of a 2dr do not fit in the back when you take them off (they are too big) 4dr all fit in the back.

3-the back seat in a 2dr only made for 2 (I have triplet 7 year old grand kids) my wife and I can take them along.

4-the soft top is actually real nice easy to put up and down, no worries about where to store it and it's black not the grey color that I think looks better.

Now I know I am going to get a lot of comments about my reasoning believe me I really like the looks of the two door and after bashing the 4dr for well over a year it was a hard decision but these 6 things made it easier for me and the fact that the 2dr is not available with a soft top just really sucks!
Actually for your situation, you make a number of good points. In particular: "6-I already have a 2dr Jeep TJ Rubicon". I'm a 2-door guy but saw a couple 4-doors at a showing and they were nice.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

pretty sure anybody who ordered a 2door and changed to 4 is getting something they don't want. Who really wants a 4door mustang? Cmon now.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only legit one of those for me is fuel tank size/range. I’ll take care of that with rotopax. 2 door or bust.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

well, I decided to join the 4-door crew but not for ANY of those 6 reasons. Mine came down to 2 reasons. 1. to get one 2. To get a Rapid-Red one. My next Bronco will be a 2-door though, circa 2025. Now I'll probably still end up being pushed to a 22, but that's OK (I think)

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your 6 reasons work for you thats great enjoy your 4dr
2dr owners will be forged by fire from the long wait and be a tight knit group 👍
A warning about the doors ,people now cant take them off and put them on without dinging them try to put 4 drs in the back oh boy.

JRHEXP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 04 Lightning,29AModel, 21 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Funny I went through that same thought process! Switched to soft top 6-15 got email 8-19 build week 9-6!
Sponsored