First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition EL Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Stig manage get an array of interior shots last night. I'm not going to take the time to tell y'all what's what. Figured season vets in the bronco-hood! Enjoy!

Stig did forget the tape measure I apologize! I am also headed to work so any questions about anything please refer to @LEGEND. I think he is better suite to answer questions than I!

Note: Some pics are grainy, blurry, and factory lighting is harsh!

2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 1.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 2.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 3.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 4.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 5.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 6.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 7.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 8.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 9.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 10.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 11.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 13.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 14.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 15.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 16.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 17.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 18.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 19.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 20.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 21.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 22.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 23.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 24.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 25.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 26.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 27.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 28.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 29.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 30.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 31 Antimatter Blue.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 31 Antimatter Blue 1.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather interior factory production line photos 32 Race Red.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather interior factory production line photos 32 Race Red 1.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather interior factory production line photos 34.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather interior factory production line photos 33.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather  interior factory production line photos 35.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather interior factory production line photos 36.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather  interior factory production line photos 37.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather interior factory production line photos 38.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather interior factory production line photos 39.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40.jpg
2021 Bronco Outer Banks Leather interior factory production line photos 32 Race Red 2.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Oxford White 1.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Oxford White 2.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Oxford White 3.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 1.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 2.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 3.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 4.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 5.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 6.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 7.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 8.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 9.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 10.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 11.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 12.jpg
2021 Bronco interior factory production line photos 40 Wildtrak 13.jpg
Thank you so very much for sharing these awesome pictures! It helps hold me over and increases the excitement of the release ! Merry Christmas to you and yours and a Happy Healthy New Year

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the interior photos and thank you to all that provide photos that would be unavailable to the majority of us. Some of those interior color combinations though....I don't know what they are thinking. Are there no women on the design team? This looks just like a bunch of guys throwing out random color combinations. (This is why my wife picked out all the colors on our new house, I am smart enough to know I have no business picking out complimenting colors and textures.) LOL

I am actually struggling with what I will ultimately order simply because of the interior color options. I don't know why they cant have a black marine grade vinyl option in all packages. Each version seems to have polarizing interior option colors that clash with external color options. I actually like the black diamond interior variant but then it limits the trim level package you can order. Why would you do that? It costs Ford no more to allow the High Package in a Black Diamond and they would get more of my money. I originally intended to go with a Badlands but the orange stitching and interior accents are NOT my cup of tea. So I looked at the Badlands as the features I want are pretty close, and that option if you don't want leather is some "Cartier Graphic" cloth option. Come on Ford, give us a black or dark grey MGV option across all models. You can do it with the Sasquatch package, surely you can do it with interior seating.

With Ford asking us to order our Bronco's sight unseen with the exception of a few poor photos on their website and the ones that folks here have managed to take I for one would appreciate some more basic, common interior colors (black, dark grey) that were available across all versions.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the interior photos and thank you to all that provide photos that would be unavailable to the majority of us. Some of those interior color combinations though....I don't know what they are thinking. Are there no women on the design team? This looks just like a bunch of guys throwing out random color combinations. (This is why my wife picked out all the colors on our new house, I am smart enough to know I have no business picking out complimenting colors and textures.) LOL

I am actually struggling with what I will ultimately order simply because of the interior color options. I don't know why they cant have a black marine grade vinyl option in all packages. Each version seems to have polarizing interior option colors that clash with external color options. I actually like the black diamond interior variant but then it limits the trim level package you can order. Why would you do that? It costs Ford no more to allow the High Package in a Black Diamond and they would get more of my money. I originally intended to go with a Badlands but the orange stitching and interior accents are NOT my cup of tea. So I looked at the Badlands as the features I want are pretty close, and that option if you don't want leather is some "Cartier Graphic" cloth option. Come on Ford, give us a black or dark grey MGV option across all models. You can do it with the Sasquatch package, surely you can do it with interior seating.

With Ford asking us to order our Bronco's sight unseen with the exception of a few poor photos on their website and the ones that folks here have managed to take I for one would appreciate some more basic, common interior colors (black, dark grey) that were available across all versions.
I think the 2 main designers were ladies based on the material walk through video :rolleyes:

Bignet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That OBX interior is god awful. Terrible clashes with the colors. Blue, red, goldish brown...blah. :sick:
I don't think the roast leather is bad with certain colors. The red in this picture definitely clashes and if I was set on red, I'd change the interior to Navy.

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t hate the wildtrak interior just think it really limits the exterior color choice to black or white
Yes, it is so weird that they make an interior that doesn’t match all the paint colors. Also that blue trim on the interior doesn’t match the rest of the interior. I just don’t get it.

MrNickNifty

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco 60+ Bronco Interior + Exterior Pics From Factory (by The Stig) 1608489310383

I don’t have time to read through all the comments so I apologize if this has been asked, but does the glass not raise on this tailgate? Am I just confused or seeing this wrong, but it looks like the MIC top on this one has a piece between the glass and tailgate. This image makes it look like only the tailgate opens or there will be a bar (the roof) going across if the glass opens. The other images don’t look like that so what the heck is going on?

Edit: just realized that is a soft top... I am dumb. Disregard this comment. Move along nothing to see here

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 60+ Bronco Interior + Exterior Pics From Factory (by The Stig) 1608489310383

I don’t have time to read through all the comments so I apologize if this has been asked, but does the glass not raise on this tailgate? Am I just confused or seeing this wrong, but it looks like the MIC top on this one has a piece between the glass and tailgate. This image makes it look like only the tailgate opens or there will be a bar (the roof) going across if the glass opens. The other images don’t look like that so what the heck is going on?
Thats the soft top bro.

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

That looks like the soft top to me. I know the MIC top has rear hatch. I'm not sure about the soft top though.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excallty people can just do that instead of moaning about the interiors but it seems ford has to do everything for people like build each person idivile bronco.
I bet ford will never offer different coloured interiors again it wil be back to good old black and grey interiors lol.
Everybody wants a la carte until it comes time to pay for it. Im sure they could do it but checks out prices of Porsches, Ferraris, and Lambos that are custom built.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The more interior shots I see of the higher level trims, the happier I am with the base interior. Some of those color combinations are hideous.

That white WT is really sharp! Red is my least favorite automotive exterior color but Rapid Red is becoming a favorite of mine. I really want to recreate something like this:
Ford Bronco 60+ Bronco Interior + Exterior Pics From Factory (by The Stig) 20200606_123739_HDR