stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for all the interior photos and thank you to all that provide photos that would be unavailable to the majority of us. Some of those interior color combinations though....I don't know what they are thinking. Are there no women on the design team? This looks just like a bunch of guys throwing out random color combinations. (This is why my wife picked out all the colors on our new house, I am smart enough to know I have no business picking out complimenting colors and textures.) LOL

I am actually struggling with what I will ultimately order simply because of the interior color options. I don't know why they cant have a black marine grade vinyl option in all packages. Each version seems to have polarizing interior option colors that clash with external color options. I actually like the black diamond interior variant but then it limits the trim level package you can order. Why would you do that? It costs Ford no more to allow the High Package in a Black Diamond and they would get more of my money. I originally intended to go with a Badlands but the orange stitching and interior accents are NOT my cup of tea. So I looked at the Badlands as the features I want are pretty close, and that option if you don't want leather is some "Cartier Graphic" cloth option. Come on Ford, give us a black or dark grey MGV option across all models. You can do it with the Sasquatch package, surely you can do it with interior seating.

With Ford asking us to order our Bronco's sight unseen with the exception of a few poor photos on their website and the ones that folks here have managed to take I for one would appreciate some more basic, common interior colors (black, dark grey) that were available across all versions.
If you check out the video on interior materials and colors you will see that the featured designers are women.
Sponsored

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you check out the video on interior materials and colors you will see that the featured designers are women.
My comment on that was more tongue in cheek regarding the gender of the engineers but I know my eye for that kind of thing is not very good and even I can see some of those combinations are just plain wrong. LOL

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
All the wheels with the rings are standard type wheels, just different colored “beauty” rings bolted to the outside. You can remove and change the rings and it won’t effect the mounting of the tire.

You can replace the rings with beadlock rings later if you want that functionality.

Already confirmed that signature lighting includes rear led lights. It’s in the “no hardtop hookups in the soft top” thread

These are being built so they can work out the kinks and figure out how to build them in large quantities. Without these you won’t get yours.

These will end up in testing and demo and won’t be sold to anyone.
Well I will take one for "testing" and let them know what I think in about 15 years LOL

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A request @618TRVLWILD ...can we get some pictures of the inside of the top? Does it really have the tan / brown look from the B&P computer generated images or is it the same color as the exterior? Specifically the hard top.

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice!

Over the past 3 months, I've been buying all kinds of Bronco cra... uh, swag. It looks like I'm assembling a damn Bronco shrine lol

20201213_234919.jpg
Broaden those die cast horizons man.
Ford Bronco 60+ Bronco Interior + Exterior Pics From Factory (by The Stig) 20201126_090815

Ford Bronco 60+ Bronco Interior + Exterior Pics From Factory (by The Stig) 20201126_091013

Ford Bronco 60+ Bronco Interior + Exterior Pics From Factory (by The Stig) 20201126_090806

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A request @618TRVLWILD ...can we get some pictures of the inside of the top? Does it really have the tan / brown look from the B&P computer generated images or is it the same color as the exterior? Specifically the hard top.
See what I can get!!

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok now, I know I've complained about the constant complaining on this forum, but I am going to have to agree with some of those. The two door interior peek through color sounded cool at the start, but it really only works if the interiors were all black. Since that won't be the case, Ford, you might consider covering it up. If not, the I'm sure owners, or the aftermarket will come up with a solution. How about a nice Carbon fiber applique?

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok now, I know I've complained about the constant complaining on this forum, but I am going to have to agree with some of those. The two door interior peek through color sounded cool at the start, but it really only works if the interiors were all black. Since that won't be the case, Ford, you might consider covering it up. If not, the I'm sure owners, or the aftermarket will come up with a solution. How about a nice Carbon fiber applique?
I wonder if you could use a vinyl wrap on that piece of exposed painted surface. I agree that the exposed paint sounds good but doesn't work with also using accent colors inside.
Sponsored