Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to make sure we are on the same page. Are you saying that the dealership knows the exact allocation for each and every trim and component set ordered? I don't think that's true. I think they could tell you how many Broncos have been ordered at the dealership and where you are in line. I think they can maybe even do it by trim level. But I think there are too many factors with what you specifically ordered for the individual dealer to know exactly where you are in line. And they don't have a specific number of hard top allocations. It's not like they have been allocated 3 Wildtrak Hard tops with a certain bumper is it?

But I know for sure this guy would be able to tell me how many broncos they have on order generally. A lot of people have received soft tops in other trims when they ordered way after me.
Dealerships know the total allocation they will receive of every unit they sell. Selling customers retail orders that they ordered gives you extra allocation for each unit sold to that customer for the following model year
Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel your pain. I am 637 days and still waiting. My Badlands went into production on 01/03/22 and it's been silence since then. I assume it's a chip delay but who knows. Maybe they lost it at Dirt/Snow/Ice/Melt Mountain.

Teh_Chonco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Land Rover LR4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bumped from what to 11?
Removing MIC and Tow only increases your chances. No guarantees and you don't have to remove them, it's optional.

They say your production date won't be long. Ok, sounds like a lot like "Hang In There"

I hope you get it soon. Hope we all do.
If I were to take a guess, it would be from a 19 to 11.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer will not disclose this info, which leaves me entirely in the dark.
I've asked mine and not received any info in return either. I just sent another email. If still nothing, I'll call later this week.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer will not disclose this info, which leaves me entirely in the dark.
That sucks. Never heard of that before. My dealer salesman told me EXACTLY where I was in line. He even told me how many people were before me with early reservation numbers, and the running status of whether or not they converted theirs to an order, or 99'd it, or just did not order. He even told me where the 2021 allotment line was drawn- i.e. 72 Broncos ordered, 26 were for sure getting built/2021s.

Sponsored

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're lucky. I was told, verbatim, "you're in line, just like everybody else."

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like you'd expect to see people talking about frustration with the order process on the "ordering" section of a Bronco Forum. :)
what dealer are you with?

OP
OP
jb56

jb56

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That sucks. Never heard of that before. My dealer salesman told me EXACTLY where I was in line. He even told me how many people were before me with early reservation numbers, and the running status of whether or not they converted theirs to an order, or 99'd it, or just did not order. He even told me where the 2021 allotment line was drawn- i.e. 72 Broncos ordered, 26 were for sure getting built/2021s.
Sorry if I'm being naïve, but I don't know how much it helps me to know where I am in line against all broncos if people who are behind me with other trim and component builds are getting theirs faster than me. I'm I'm 20th and #21 switches their order to a soft top base model, they are going to leap frog me, as far as I can tell.

Similarly, it doesn't really matter if my dealer is getting 40 Broncos this year if it's only getting 5 Wildtraks and I'm #10 in line or something.

Ford fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Roush Raptor/2013 Mustang gt 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reservation 07/17/2020 Wildtrak 4 Door area 51 mic lux tow
Order 02/24/2021
MY22 confirmed 11/02/2021
Added Hoss 3.0 03/22/2022
Got order# vin# 03/26/2022
On 04/09/2022 Called Dealer got Build date 05/09/2022.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just to make sure we are on the same page. Are you saying that the dealership knows the exact allocation for each and every trim and component set ordered? I don't think that's true. I think they could tell you how many Broncos have been ordered at the dealership and where you are in line. I think they can maybe even do it by trim level. But I think there are too many factors with what you specifically ordered for the individual dealer to know exactly where you are in line. And they don't have a specific number of hard top allocations. It's not like they have been allocated 3 Wildtrak Hard tops with a certain bumper is it?

But I know for sure this guy would be able to tell me how many broncos they have on order generally. A lot of people have received soft tops in other trims when they ordered way after me.
Allocation is not set by trim levels, only by models. Meaning that your dealer should know how many Bronco will be delivered to them.

however, they should not be able to tell you what spot you are. I mean, you could be the first on their allocation according to your reservation number. However, this doesn't mean that you will be the first to be delivered. That will depends on the availability of parts from the factory and the VIN assignation.

I will recomend to talk to a Ford representative on their hot line to see if you are lucky enough to gather more information.

Good luck!

Sponsored

J-Dubya

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer told me MY24 for sure (7/26 reservation). They are selling tons of dealer stock/canceled orders so why bother with me (with whom they agreed to charge MSRP)? Serves me right for being dumb and enough to be tricked by Ford.

Wallysdog

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been going at it from another perspective. Anytime I can order parts for my imaginary Bronco from Ford Performance I load up on them. I figure in time I will have enough parts to build my own Bronco.

Teh_Chonco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Land Rover LR4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer told me MY24 for sure (7/26 reservation). They are selling tons of dealer stock/canceled orders so why bother with me (with whom they agreed to charge MSRP)? Serves me right for being dumb and enough to be tricked by Ford.
that's outrageous. we'll all be flying spaceships by then.

OP
OP
jb56

jb56

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reservation 07/17/2020 Wildtrak 4 Door area 51 mic lux tow
Order 02/24/2021
MY22 confirmed 11/02/2021
Added Hoss 3.0 03/22/2022
Got order# vin# 03/26/2022
On 04/09/2022 Called Dealer got Build date 05/09/2022.
That's good. I wonder if somehow I got screwed over when my reservation was converted to an order.

IRUNMAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Trooper RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was sitting at a stop light admiring the Area 51 Bronco Wildtrak with a Hardtop next to me. It was gorgeous. My concerns about $4.69 per-gallon gas just melted away. I try not to bug my dealer much, but I had to hit him up. I emailed the guy I'm working with at the dealership and the general sales manager just to ask what they were seeing. I reserved about 12 hours after the Bronco reservations went live. We removed a few things from the Bronco to try to speed things up. We have a Bronco Hammock, Poster, Desk Calendar, and some other stuff. But what we don't have is any effing clue what we are looking at. The dealership has no idea.

I don't need an exact date (though that would be nice). I just asked if it's likely going to be 2023 now, and they couldn't even tell me that.

I'm sure Ford is suffering with the supply chain issues and the remnants of the COVID-19 crisis. I'm sure making 139 billion in Revenue and 17.9 billion in profit in 2021 (The highest since 2013) will help dry Ford's tears. More profit on significantly less total revenue for Ford. Well, hopefully I get another package from them. Maybe a little Bronco Hotwheels this time.
So maybe I can keep you off the edge a little longer> I also had an early 2020 reservation, Badlands SASQ, loaded. Ordered early... then re-ordered again for the 2022 model. Was reaching out to dealer once a quarter, just never got any news. Today, I reached out to Ford, gave them my most recent order number and BAM! they said May 13th is my production date (give or take 10 days). Now, Im not singing happy tunes until it shows up on the dealer lot but the news was enough to keep me away from the edge for the next 30 days or so. About an hour ago I called my dealer and informed them. They said all this was news to them... so I wait... fingers crossed.
Sponsored