dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was sitting at a stop light admiring the Area 51 Bronco Wildtrak with a Hardtop next to me. It was gorgeous. My concerns about $4.69 per-gallon gas just melted away. I try not to bug my dealer much, but I had to hit him up. I emailed the guy I'm working with at the dealership and the general sales manager just to ask what they were seeing. I reserved about 12 hours after the Bronco reservations went live. We removed a few things from the Bronco to try to speed things up. We have a Bronco Hammock, Poster, Desk Calendar, and some other stuff. But what we don't have is any effing clue what we are looking at. The dealership has no idea.

I don't need an exact date (though that would be nice). I just asked if it's likely going to be 2023 now, and they couldn't even tell me that.

I'm sure Ford is suffering with the supply chain issues and the remnants of the COVID-19 crisis. I'm sure making 139 billion in Revenue and 17.9 billion in profit in 2021 (The highest since 2013) will help dry Ford's tears. More profit on significantly less total revenue for Ford. Well, hopefully I get another package from them. Maybe a little Bronco Hotwheels this time.
Have you checked the back door tracker recently , have you called Ford? I'd start there just to make sure the dealership actually put you order in and that they don't have it sitting at priority code 99.
Sponsored

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That sucks. Never heard of that before. My dealer salesman told me EXACTLY where I was in line. He even told me how many people were before me with early reservation numbers, and the running status of whether or not they converted theirs to an order, or 99'd it, or just did not order. He even told me where the 2021 allotment line was drawn- i.e. 72 Broncos ordered, 26 were for sure getting built/2021s.
I just called Sam Packs Five Star Ford in Lewisville Tx, my salesman told me I was 1st in line on his list of orders. I’ve called 3 times since 7/21 when I ordered our Wildtrak and still no information on where I am in line at the factory and no VIN! Oh well, back to life waiting for someone to call.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealership is lying to you. Every dealership knows how many reservations they have and how many allocations they have.

My dealership shares this info with me everytime I ask.

Other dealerships here (Granger and Chapman) have post on this forum sharing this info with their customers.
He's not lying. He's just answering a different question. He's answering nationwide, not dealerwide.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
But these folks are talking about their DEALER allocations, not total Ford allocations. OP HAS to be top 5 at his dealer in line by now, right?
Not necessarily. I think I was around #420 at my dealership, and I know at least 200 of those were folks who reserved in the 1st 48 hours.

Medium size dealership, maybe about 600 cars on the lot when times were plentiful. (although what I think of as a medium size dealership in Phoenix may be large in the general scheme of things)

Stuff seems to be showing up at my dealership without regard to reservation date, but I suspect that in AZ a lot more folks were willing to take the hit and order the squish top. They have only had a couple 2-doors show up.

Last edited:

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Given that Ford is no longer taking MY2022 orders (w/o reservations) they should be able to provide a build date estimate for all outstanding orders.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would hope that any reduction to dealer allocation due to shenanigans would only affect dealer stock, not customer orders. No customer should be penalized because they ordered from a shady dealer.

nev

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor, 05 MB e55, 19 Range Rover,20 BMW M50i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i've been waiting about 2 years for wildtrack sasqatch , my order was converted last year and i changed to a soft top , and then upgraded to the hoss 2 suspension. the first week it was announced nothing but crickets,. i placed an order for the Bronco Raptor within a day of being able to. i have a funny feeling i will wait less time for the raptor version . Im on the fence if i don't purchase the first one and just wait for the raptor to come in or but it drive it and then sell it .

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer will not disclose this info, which leaves me entirely in the dark.
It's funny you say that. My dealer wouldn't say anything about how many allocations or orders they had. We picked up our Bronco and they couldn't understand how we got our Bronco. They named how many allocations they had and the orders. They know, they just can't tell you.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Figure that part of the profits had to be that $100 reservation fee that implied that we were in line. I've heard that there were about 125,000 reservations converted to orders, that's 12.5 million dollars. Then five months after accepting reservations was the first mention of Dealer allocation being part of the formula for calculating when our builds would happen.

Hang in there, it's all we can do. Hoping that the wait will be worth it for all of us.

FYI- Ford did not keep the $100 reservation money! it was sent directly to your dealership you chose and they are holding it!

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i've been waiting about 2 years for wildtrack sasqatch , my order was converted last year and i changed to a soft top , and then upgraded to the hoss 2 suspension. the first week it was announced nothing but crickets,. i placed an order for the Bronco Raptor within a day of being able to. i have a funny feeling i will wait less time for the raptor version . Im on the fence if i don't purchase the first one and just wait for the raptor to come in or but it drive it and then sell it .

Were you selected by Ford for the Raptor Bronco?

Sponsored

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's funny you say that. My dealer wouldn't say anything about how many allocations or orders they had. We picked up our Bronco and they couldn't understand how we got our Bronco. They named how many allocations they had and the orders. They know, they just can't tell you.

They know but they choose not to say. My dealership had no problem disclosing that to customers.

glamosaurus

Base
First Name
Hope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They know, they just can't tell you.
Oh, they can tell you, they just choose not to. It's not like we can move our orders to other dealerships anymore, so not sure why it matters.

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved a 4-Door Outer Banks on August 13th, 2020.
My order was placed on 3/19/2021 and converted to a 2022 last October.
I have a ton of constraining items - Lux, 2.7, MIC top, Trailer hitch...
My Bronco finished its build on 4/6/22, and I am waiting for it to be shipped to the dealer.

I feel your pain. The waiting is the worst......
Sponsored