Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company. It's been 647 days since I reserved on Day 1. I rolled over to a 2022 and have been in production since January 3, 2022. Like so many others, I have been waiting patiently. I am good customer. I own Ford stock and I've owned several Fords & Mercurys over the years. I never bad mouth Ford like so many ungrateful rotten customers. I only call the Customer Service line once a month (great people). I bother my dealer less than that.

I pray that one day my status will change to "built" and I dream that my Bronco will be in my driveway, all shiny and new. As such a great and humble customer, I make this impassioned plea - could you please let me know what is up? Will it be a month, two months, another year? Thank you. - Stockholm Cyndy
Sponsored

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company. It's been 647 days since I reserved on Day 1. I rolled over to a 2022 and have been in production since January 3, 2022. Like so many others, I have been waiting patiently. I am good customer. I own Ford stock and I've owned several Fords & Mercurys over the years. I never bad mouth Ford like so many ungrateful rotten customers. I only call the Customer Service line once a month (great people). I bother my dealer less than that.

I pray that one day my status will change to "built" and I dream that my Bronco will be in my driveway, all shiny and new. As such a great and humble customer, I make this impassioned plea - could you please let me know what is up? Will it be a month, two months, another year? Thank you. - Stockholm Cyndy
Thanks for the level headed request. I am at day 565 since my reservation... I am on build #2... The first one was smashed into a viaduct last fall while being delivered to the dealer. I reordered a 2022 and have been "built awaiting shipment" for more than a month. My dealer has less information about my Bronco than what is on this forum....

4 months of calls, chats and emails to Ford went unanswered.... I finally got a call last week from a supervisor who has been very nice. I am not holding my breath on when I will get my Bronco but wanted to chime in and say to @Ford Motor Company, you have a lot of patient, LOYAL customers that are just looking for some honest communication/response to our inquiries.

@broncoSJ and others just want to get a better idea of what's up...

OP
OP
broncoSJ

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the level headed request. I am at day 565 since my reservation... I am on build #2... The first one was smashed into a viaduct last fall while being delivered to the dealer. I reordered a 2022 and have been "built awaiting shipment" for more than a month. My dealer has less information about my Bronco than what is on this forum....

4 months of calls, chats and emails to Ford went unanswered.... I finally got a call last week from a supervisor who has been very nice. I am not holding my breath on when I will get my Bronco but wanted to chime in and say to @Ford Motor Company, you have a lot of patient, LOYAL customers that are just looking for some honest communication/response to our inquiries.

Amen! dude, crashed into a viaduct! You are a patient customer for sure.

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoSJ

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amen! dude, crashed into a viaduct! You are a patient customer for sure.

How did you reach a supervisor?

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took me 642 days from reservation, 462 since ordered before I took delivery on 4/16. Crazy how many of us 7/13 folks there were/are still out there still waiting......

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
C’mon @FordMotorCompany…..someone out there answer this patient and loyal customer Please. First day reservation holder and in production for over 4 months? His vehicle should have been built last year and his in driveway.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope you get it soon. I reserved within the first half hour on opening night. Finally was in production on 6/30/21. I sat in production for almost 7 months and finally received mine on 1/22/22.

OP
OP
broncoSJ

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

C’mon @FordMotorCompany…..someone out there answer this patient and loyal customer Please. First day reservation holder and in production for over 4 months? His vehicle should have been built last year and his in driveway.
Thank you!

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoSJ

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you get it soon. I reserved within the first half hour on opening night. Finally was in production on 6/30/21. I sat in production for almost 7 months and finally received mine on 1/22/22.
7 months in production!! It wouldn't be as bad if they just said something like, "failed QA for something, fixed, sent to the back of the line for new QA check, expect 2 week delay"

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7 months in production!! It wouldn't be as bad if they just said something like, "failed QA for something, fixed, sent to the back of the line for new QA check, expect 2 week delay"
Ha that would be nice of Ford to tell us the reason why wouldn't it? 😄 It definitely wasn't because of the MIC top. The sticker inside says August something if I remember correctly without going to look at it.

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did you reach a supervisor?
No idea. I just answered a call that came through as "Spam Risk" and it was a supervisor following up... but she had no idea I had been calling etc for months.

OP
OP
broncoSJ

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No idea. I just answered a call that came through as "Spam Risk" and it was a supervisor following up... but she had no idea I had been calling etc for months.
I need to start answering my spam calls!
Sponsored