Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
Most people know the Bronco dash mount is a standard 1/4-20 thread, but I had trouble figuring out the right size arm that fits straight up for recording trail footage.

Here’s the ‘mini arm’ from 67 Designs on the camera mount thread and universal phone connector.

The mini arm seems to be the right size to fit just below the rear view mirror.

Ford Bronco 67 Designs Dash Mount on Bronco 1037503F-CA3D-430C-908A-C15660E22C12
Ford Bronco 67 Designs Dash Mount on Bronco 985C92CE-EAAF-40E8-A5B6-3AB4961C9D0E
Ford Bronco 67 Designs Dash Mount on Bronco 8B1138A5-D09A-4CD0-BE4D-5E1A317A7BF3

Ford Bronco 67 Designs Dash Mount on Bronco 1DDE6056-3349-4CDC-BB75-66E09A00CA38
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What ever happened to the 1913 rail they had planned?

I'd like to see a rail with flush mounts along the edges of the dash so there aren't too many obstructions.

Otherwise, nice find, let us know how that works out for you. (y)

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

DIY rail for me….disregard the bolts sticking out. It’s just holding things in place for now since i don’t have my bronco yet…

064C21D0-50B6-4370-9298-DBDC647C74F0.jpeg

BF33AA9A-A677-41C7-A1FE-E839C287462E.jpeg

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most people know the Bronco dash mount is a standard 1/4-20 thread, but I had trouble figuring out the right size arm that fits straight up for recording trail footage.

Here’s the ‘mini arm’ from 67 Designs on the camera mount thread and universal phone connector.

The mini arm seems to be the right size to fit just below the rear view mirror.

Ford Bronco 67 Designs Dash Mount on Bronco BF33AA9A-A677-41C7-A1FE-E839C287462E
Ford Bronco 67 Designs Dash Mount on Bronco BF33AA9A-A677-41C7-A1FE-E839C287462E
I think the first close call with a pedestrian, motorcyclist, or bicycle, and you’ll take it down. Hopefully no one gets clobbered in the meantime. This is not a personal attack on you, I just don’t get the need for people to record everything that they do. I get the whole traffic camera thing for insurance purposes, but there are safer ways to do this. If used on the trail only then that’s great.

OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
I think the first close call with a pedestrian, motorcyclist, or bicycle, and you’ll take it down. Hopefully no one gets clobbered in the meantime. This is not a personal attack on you, I just don’t get the need for people to record everything that they do. I get the whole traffic camera thing for insurance purposes, but there are safer ways to do this. If used on the trail only then that’s great.
How does a camera mount clobber anyone lol?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
DIY rail for me….disregard the bolts sticking out. It’s just holding things in place for now since i don’t have my bronco yet…

Very nice, be careful though because apparently that rail could take out an entire village somehow.

Where’d you get those btw?

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How does a camera mount clobber anyone lol?
Probably because it appears you elected to place this in a location that looks to knock out a good chunk of visibility. Especially with something mounted in it.

OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
Probably because it appears you elected to place this in a location that looks to knock out a good chunk of visibility. Especially with something mounted in it.
Oh, I guess Ford put the thread there for no reason at all. It’s the same mount used by Ford at the Off-Roadeo btw during the media event.

Seriously, I’m an adult. I don’t even know how we got to a place in 2021 where adults now think it’s okay to tell other adults what to do like they’re your mom. 🤷🏻‍♂️

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ran for years with an iphone mounted just under the rearview (suction cup) with no issues. The upright stand is kind of a bummer, but it's really not that much of an obstruction .

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice, be careful though because apparently that rail could take out an entire village somehow.

Where’d you get those btw?
Those are just cheap rails i had laying around. Just checking them for fitment. Mine will be mostly to hold my phone..checking for clearance for the bottom for the cord to charge it. The go pro will be for adventure trails so it won’t be there full time…i don’t like clutter on the dash. I know a few that will be running it full time so I’m checking spacing for them.

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, I guess Ford put the thread there for no reason at all. It’s the same mount used by Ford at the Off-Roadeo btw during the media event.

Seriously, I’m an adult. I don’t even know how we got to a place in 2021 where adults now think it’s okay to tell other adults what to do like they’re your mom. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You are surprised by people telling you what you should or should not do, can or cannot do these days? Are you paying attention to what our private and public sector is doing to the American citizens? Controlling others is all the rage right now.

OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are surprised by people telling you what you should or should not do, can or cannot do these days? Are you paying attention to what our private and public sector is doing to the American citizens? Controlling others is all the rage right now.
This guy gets it.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Aw, someone found a 💩 in his cheerios this morning 😞

OP
OP
Blue's B6G

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aw, someone found a 💩 in his cheerios this morning 😞
I had a sausage McGriddle with American cheese. It was delicious. But sure keep thinking it’s okay to tell other adults what they should do. I just think it makes you look like a Nancy, no big deal.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had a sausage McGriddle with American cheese. It was delicious. But sure keep thinking it’s okay to tell other adults what they should do. I just think it makes you look like a Nancy, no big deal.
Where does my comment tell you what to do? It just states a fact- that you mounted that in such a way that blocks visibility.
Sponsored