First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if thereā€™s going to be a version of the standard Ranger that looks anywhere near as good as the Raptor, without having to spend Raptor money?

With the current Ranger, there are tons of different grilles, wheels, and trim features to choose from. Some versions look like ass, and others look pretty cool. The ā€œproductionā€œ one posted the other day looks terrible, but Iā€™m sure there will be better ways to outfit itā€¦

Ford Bronco 6th gen 2024 Ranger Raptor rolling down the MAP line D8CB7715-B29A-4F9C-81C8-3DA9B089693E

Last edited:

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have suspension specs been leaked yet? I wonder if it'll be something similar to Hoss 3.0. I don't see them going all out with something similar to Hoss 4.0

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Also, this is good news. They must be in the Release Candidate phase of rollout. These vehicles should be production representative and be being built for range testing, crash testing, quality review, etc...

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The front wheel, is that a manual hub lever or is that a center cap? Looks like a manual hub.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Might look good having one sit next to my bronco. I bet they sticker these things for 65-70k though

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Might look good having one sit next to my bronco. I bet they sticker these things for 65-70k though
I bought a new 2021 Ranger XLT 4dr 4x4, I paid MSRP @ $42,860.00. Lariat was $6,500 more. I bet your 65-70k quote price is low balling at the least.

Sponsored

LazygonInfinity

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D 2.7L Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bet they sticker these things for 65-70k though
Iā€™m guessing it will be more in the 55-60k range. Cool as it is, 70k sticker for a Ranger would be ridiculous. The F150 Raptor starts around 75k.

Now, I donā€™t doubt for one second that Fordā€™s scumbag dealer network will price gouge the hell out of these things and we wonā€™t be able to find them without a 20k ā€œmarket adjustmentā€.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The front wheel, is that a manual hub lever or is that a center cap? Looks like a manual hub.
Yes! Modern twin turbo V-6. 10 speed automatic transmission. But let's kick it old school and make people crawl around in the mud to lock the hubs. That would be cool!

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. It looks like the F150 Raptor but the size would be more manageable for me.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if thereā€™s going to be a version of the standard Ranger that looks anywhere near as good as the Raptor, without having to spend Raptor money?

With the current Ranger, there are tons of different grilles, wheels, and trim features to choose from. Some versions look like ass, and others look pretty cool. The ā€œproductionā€œ one posted the other day looks terrible, but Iā€™m sure there will be better ways to outfit itā€¦

D8CB7715-B29A-4F9C-81C8-3DA9B089693E.jpeg
I had assumed they were going to "Americanize" the the Ranger styling for the North American market, BUT it seems they just straight-up copy/pasted the Australian version.

Since the Australian Ranger has already launched... we already know what it'll look like. We just don't know exactly what packages will be available here in the US. The Ranger is Ford Australia's biggest seller and essentially their version of the F-150. So there is a very good chance that we won't get all of the trims/options that they get down there.
Sponsored