Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait, is that a FORD? I can't tell from the grill 🤔🙄 what wver happened to blue ovals or simple & tasteful lettering?
Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only one that thinks that looks terrible?

Granted I drive it's competitor, but I still just think the regular Ranger looks like a far cleaner design than the bloated-looking Raptor.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had assumed they were going to "Americanize" the the Ranger styling for the North American market, BUT it seems they just straight-up copy/pasted the Australian version.
The new Ranger was actually designed in North America or at least had a lot of input from North America this time around vs the current Ranger, which has been in production for years and had some minor changes done to it to sell it here, like the 2.3L and 10 speed auto.

As for the front locking hubs...the new Ranger is basically the Bronco now (the Bronco was built on the updated platform for the new Ranger first), so it should be using whatever the Bronco Raptor is using.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Am I the only one that thinks that looks terrible?

Granted I drive it's competitor, but I still just think the regular Ranger looks like a far cleaner design than the bloated-looking Raptor.
The Raptor has always been in your face for styling...look at the F-150 and Bronco for crying out loud.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I had assumed they were going to "Americanize" the the Ranger styling for the North American market, BUT it seems they just straight-up copy/pasted the Australian version.

Since the Australian Ranger has already launched... we already know what it'll look like. We just don't know exactly what packages will be available here in the US. The Ranger is Ford Australia's biggest seller and essentially their version of the F-150. So there is a very good chance that we won't get all of the trims/options that they get down there.
There are pictures on Ford Authority of a super cab in camo that looks to possibly have the Tremor package on it.

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There’s just something off with the Rangers. I like the competitors a lot better.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are pictures on Ford Authority of a super cab in camo that looks to possibly have the Tremor package on it.
Yeah we'll get the Tremor here. To be honest the Tremor here will likely be very similar to the Wildtrak they have there. Just different names since the "Tremor" nameplate is a little more recognizable here in the United States. We obviously won't be getting the diesel options they get there, nor will we see the lower-trim 6 speed automatic transmission.

I was hoping we'd see a manual transmission since they that is an offering in some markets. It may happen.... they do offer a manual on the Bronco after all. But it's still unlikely. The new Chevy Colorado doesn't offer a manual, so really the only reason to offer one would be to go after the Tacoma—and I don't even know if Toyota intends on offering a manual transmission on the new Tacoma.

The new Ranger was actually designed in North America or at least had a lot of input from North America this time around vs the current Ranger, which has been in production for years and had some minor changes done to it to sell it here, like the 2.3L and 10 speed auto.

As for the front locking hubs...the new Ranger is basically the Bronco now (the Bronco was built on the updated platform for the new Ranger first), so it should be using whatever the Bronco Raptor is using.
Ford Australia still led the development effort, but obviously with the introduction of the Bronco and Ford's new focus on the Everest, and the partnership with Volkswagen for the VW Amarok, they had to take a LOT more input from the American and European offices. In the past Ford Australia really only had to worry about the Australian, Asian, and African markets.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bought a new 2021 Ranger XLT 4dr 4x4, I paid MSRP @ $42,860.00. Lariat was $6,500 more. I bet your 65-70k quote price is low balling at the least.
If you get the new Chevy Colorado ZR2 and check all of the option boxes it's about $65K. So I doubt the Ranger would be much more.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it, especially the interior. They are going to be the most-sedate design in 2024. The Frontier is perhaps more staid. The 2023 Canyon, 2024 Tacoma, and 2023 Colorado look aggressive and more expensive. I'll away final judgment until the full reveal, but its kinda boring.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
1st Raptor not to be on 35s or bigger.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m guessing it will be more in the 55-60k range. Cool as it is, 70k sticker for a Ranger would be ridiculous. The F150 Raptor starts around 75k.

Now, I don’t doubt for one second that Ford’s scumbag dealer network will price gouge the hell out of these things and we won’t be able to find them without a 20k “market adjustment”.
Could’ve sworn ford said around 53k.

Vandy

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rangers gonna get a more powerful engine? Anyone know which engine they're going with?
Sponsored