First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah we'll get the Tremor here. To be honest the Tremor here will likely be very similar to the Wildtrak they have there. Just different names since the "Tremor" nameplate is a little more recognizable here in the United States. We obviously won't be getting the diesel options they get there, nor will we see the lower-trim 6 speed automatic transmission.

I was hoping we'd see a manual transmission since they that is an offering in some markets. It may happen.... they do offer a manual on the Bronco after all. But it's still unlikely. The new Chevy Colorado doesn't offer a manual, so really the only reason to offer one would be to go after the Tacoma—and I don't even know if Toyota intends on offering a manual transmission on the new Tacoma.

Ford Australia still led the development effort, but obviously with the introduction of the Bronco and Ford's new focus on the Everest, and the partnership with Volkswagen for the VW Amarok, they had to take a LOT more input from the American and European offices. In the past Ford Australia really only had to worry about the Australian, Asian, and African markets.
I know things change as time goes on, but I seem to recall they said, after the global version reveal, that NA was going to get the Wildtrak Ranger also.

The lack of info is why there's so much speculation. The Raptor and XLT variants are a given, but by the mules spotted, and it seem Lariat and possibly Tremor. I'd guess the drive train options will mirror the Bronco's and it does get a manual transmission option on the 4cyl ones.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Could’ve sworn ford said around 53k.
That's the price that Ford stated right after the global versions reveal early last year. It's had a price increase in Australia to slow demand, so I'd fully expect it to between $57k to $62k range for NA.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a fan at all of that screen. Other than that really nice looking. I just wish they were sized similar to the old rangers instead.

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The BFG A/T's look different to me. Are those the new KO3's?
Ford Bronco 6th gen 2024 Ranger Raptor rolling down the MAP line BRONCO 2022 ASSY KO3.JPG
Ford Bronco 6th gen 2024 Ranger Raptor rolling down the MAP line BRONCO 2022 ASSY KO3 2.JPG

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I like the truck and reported specs/capabilties. However, that said, more stuff to run down the Bronco assembly line taking away from needed Bronco production. Well maybe with the required order changes and order cancellations, production will meet demand.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah once the initial craziness dies off my wife is gonna have to figure out where to park her car

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the 3.0 and the power but no manual transmission?

For this reason, I’m out.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, launch another model while we can't deliver the other products we have launched.

Maybe they can produce this seeing it doesn't have the MIC top. But it is using other hard to get components.

I do really like the Truck.

Sponsored

BUCKTOWN

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Ford Bronco, Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here come dealer markups. Skyrocketing prices! The public should be able to buy directly from the manufacturer. Skip the middleman ie stealership.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know things change as time goes on, but I seem to recall they said, after the global version reveal, that NA was going to get the Wildtrak Ranger also.
Oh if they bring the Wildtrak nameplate here that would be cool!! They do offer a Wildtrak Bronco Sport overseas and that never made it to America, so I had assumed they weren’t going to bring Wildtrak here. But obviously it’s here for Bronco, so I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I do find it hard to believe they’ll give up the Tremor name, but no reason why they can’t have both Wildtrak and Tremor.
I like the truck and reported specs/capabilties. However, that said, more stuff to run down the Bronco assembly line taking away from needed Bronco production. Well maybe with the required order changes and order cancellations, production will meet demand.
They’re only running 2 shifts at MAP right now—and sometimes those shifts get cancel due to supply shortages—so they are not running anywhere near capacity. The issues are further up the supply chain (unfortunately).

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice try Ford.

I'm not falling for the ol' banana in the tailpipe trick again.
Stay Pumped - You'll be able to reserve yours soon...

😂 😂 😂 😂