Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those Ranger guys are spoiled. We used to drool over the stig and his potato phone pics. They get full HD wallpaper shots.

A mustang mach-e with the exact same configuration (Premium with AWD long range) is 65K British pounds and USD 61K.
The new Ranger raptor is 48K pounds. Meaning Ford could sell it for $43-45K in the US if they wanted to. This ain't happening cause they know they can sell it for more here, but we can hope for about 52K (slightly above the new Colorado ZR2 which is 48K, considering the Ranger Raptor is very similar but with a 400HP V6 instead of 310HP 4 cylinders) which would be a hell of a deal considering it fits 35" tires (seen on the AU version on Youtube), has the same engine as the 75K Braptor, more travel and better shocks than a 60K Sasquatch Badlands Lux, and more premium features (such as stop and go adaptive cruise which I am missing a lot on my Badlands Lux).

You would get much more engine and suspension and tech (and truck capability) for much less money than the Bronco.
You have me slightly talked into trading my Badlands in for a Ranger raptor if it were in fact the same price or less. But I'm sure it's fools gold and they will be 75k with dealer markup and limited allocation.
Sponsored

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is an amazingly restrained exterior design from Ford, considering how the Braptor looks like they let a 10-year old boy go on a shopping spree at Pep Boys.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm not going to argue that the Bronco hasn't been a shit show launch wise, but there has always been shortages of packages or options on vehicles Ford has built over the years...but not to the magnitude that say the Bronco Wildtrack has been.

Just as an example, the magnaride suspension on the Mustang was a very limited option pre-covid. There has been others over the years ago.
I have only special ordered one Ford, my 17 F-150 Platinum. I had about every option possible, 4 weeks and 5 days from order to delivery.

Both my 14 and 18 Corvettes has zero issues getting mag ride. The 14 was a total redesign. Cars were highly allocated. Still only waited 5 months from order to car, 3 months was waiting on dealer to get an allocation for my highly optioned build.

Right now Ford is having issues with so many things on the Bronco. Yes lots of it is due to suppliers. However Ford chose those suppliers. I thought they made a good choice for the top before production began, as they make the top for Corvettes, won awards for the design. I do not know why such a drastic difference in top quality between the Corvette and Bronco. My guess is Ford and GM specification and quality requirements along with oversight.

But the issue is more than the top, its wheels, its suspension and much more.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is an amazingly restrained exterior design from Ford, considering how the Braptor looks like they let a 10-year old boy go on a shopping spree at Pep Boys.
For me, I would go one-step further and swap the grill and be sure to not include the side Raptor graphics. I really like the Ranger Raptor and will be interested to see where the pricing lands.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have only special ordered one Ford, my 17 F-150 Platinum. I had about every option possible, 4 weeks and 5 days from order to delivery.

Both my 14 and 18 Corvettes has zero issues getting mag ride. The 14 was a total redesign. Cars were highly allocated. Still only waited 5 months from order to car, 3 months was waiting on dealer to get an allocation for my highly optioned build.
It was an issue with Ford and Mustangs...just because it doesn't happen when you ordered your Vettes didn't mean it didn't happen with the Mustang in 2019 (which was when this happened). There's been other issues over the years with other options on other cars being delayed or hard to get...but not as bad as the Bronco issues, which cause issues with all the models (i.e. Hardtops)

I've ordered every single Ford I've bought since 1997 and had issues two times...a 2002 SVT Focus I special ordered got delayed months due to issues with the cars production. Winded up buying the one on the lot they just got in (was identical to the ordered one) and it was a complete POS. The other was with the Bronco.

The 2006 Mustang GT I got took three months to get-at the height of its popularity at the time. My 2013 SHO took about 8 weeks or so to show up at my dealership-it took three days to get from Chicago to Maryland (where I was at the time) which was shocking. My 1998 Mustang GT only took a couple weeks to get, but that was a special situation-I just got out of the Army and my old man was working at a Ford plant and things where done between people at Edison and whatever the Mustang plant was at the time (pre Flat Rock days) with the production managers to get it pushed up as much as possible. I think I ordered in Mid September and I had by the end of October.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wasn't saying it wasn't an issue with the Mustang. Just saying the Bronco is the only vehicle I have every ordered that it was so very difficult to get everything you wanted. The only vehicle that ever had it production date pushed. The only vehicle ever pushed one model year to the next.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THIS could make me a "pickup guy." It's perfect. Great production line pix! :love:

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

THIS could make me a "pickup guy." It's perfect. Great production line pix! :love:
I was thinking the same thing, if my WT never gets built this year I might have to consider ordering one.

Sponsored

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks cool, hate that big center screen though, and I'm one of the rare ones who hates 4-door trucks. Give me a standard cab, ditch the big screen, and i'm in.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If Ford would put a manual transmission in the Ranger I would buy one.

FloridaBurgBronco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 XLT HDPP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RIP Tacoma :sneaky:
I'd agree with you, but seems Ford can't build enough of anything anymore to satisfy demand, so Tacoma will probably hang around for a little longer.
Sponsored