Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe he should have another drink out of that whisky behind him and try again.

Who doesn't notice they aren't even looking at the same truck? What has this bozo designed?

I thought an eye for detail would have been important in vehicle design :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He really should re-cut the video. Mixing in the rear end of the Bronco Sport in a review of the Bronco was an egregious oversight. A professional would not allow that error to stand unaddressed.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Who doesn't notice they aren't even looking at the same truck? What has this bozo designed?

I thought an eye for detail would have been important in vehicle design :ROFLMAO:
"Renowned car designer" doesn't realize he's looking at 2 different cars

AptForsakenAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My assumption is that the renowned designer was looking at the correct Bronco on his computer while reviewing...

...and the intern they had editing the video inserted the incorrect b-roll of the Sport.

(Everything he says could be said about the regular Bronco.)

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My assumption is that the renowned designer was looking at the correct Bronco on his computer while reviewing...

...and the intern they had editing the video inserted the incorrect b-roll of the Sport.

But that doesn't give us something to laugh at today....we NEED this

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was thinking the same thing. The words he used to described the rear end was not characteristic of the Sport. He was describing the way the rear of the Bronco looks.

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That was really interesting. Thanks for sharing. It’s too bad that when it came to the rear he got mixed up and reviewed the Sports rear end.
This had to be an editing mistake? As a "renowned" he had to know he was looking at a different vehicle. Or maybe he thought the back on both designs were similar enough to review for both? If so, why not just use the same care for the entire video? I assume he reviewed both designs separately, then the editor was asked to put it all together within a timeframe. Or he was truly looking at the same car the entire time, but the editor used a different clip than what he was looking at. With social distancing, communication is hard...

This whole video kind of felt like an ad, to be honest. He used a lot of buzz words. I love the look of the Bronco in nearly every way as well, but I would have liked to see him point out things that disappointed him since he wasn't willing to give a perfect score.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
he mentioned one aspect that a lot of peeps did not think about .. door alignment .. how did Ford design a door that can be removed multiple times and put back and still have it aligned?

Is this an issue with jeep doors?

BroncoJess11

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford already had the template for the new bronco; IH Scout, and where is our bronco in green?

Ford Bronco 6th Gen Bronco design praised by renowned car designer Frank Stephenson AptForsakenAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted

photo from interweb, as I saw the new bronco, reminded me of an evolved Scout.

Ford Bronco 6th Gen Bronco design praised by renowned car designer Frank Stephenson AptForsakenAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted
That would be such a nice green for the Bronco...man.

Carreratime

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, '68 Alfa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was really interesting. Thanks for sharing. It’s too bad that when it came to the rear he got mixed up and reviewed the Sports rear end.
I noticed the switch ot the Bronco Sport rear too. Just messed up the image in edit I suspect.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

What are you people talking about...?

Of course he knows those are different vehicles, he was talking about the Bronco (brand) as a whole... and the retro vs revision aspect. He was talking about design elements and also showed the baby bronco too..
Sponsored