Sponsored

6th Gen Bronco to Succeed where the Hummer h3 Failed.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lot of people with zero knowledge or experience that seem to have a lot of hate for what they don’t know.

Both the H2&H3 were perfectly capable off-road vehicles that all went through AM Generals Humvee training grounds before final approval.
Gas mileage of the H2 was no worse than any other 3/4 ton based vehicle(and a better than a 90s Bronco), gas mileage for the H3 was just the same as any other full time 4wd midsize. Outside of extreme environmentalists I’m not sure what’s to complain about on fuel economy.

H2s frame was completely new design with 3/4ton running gear and suspension design. Off-roaders have had no trouble beating the truck on 38”, 40” and in some cases 42” tires without issue thanks to the heavier running gear.

H3 is heavily modified from the Colorado frame, though there are quite a few SAS H3s running around taking that to the next level.

IRONICALLY the Bronco and next gen Ranger will be sharing a frame so I wonder how many people will start calling the Bronco JUST a Ranger?

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My H3 Alpha to my new Bronco, “Hold my V8.”
Sponsored